Your Pin Display/Presentation

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Okay, now I have a ton of pins, how do I display them? Right now, I pinned them to black felt and folded that felt in threes. How do you display your pins? S

DS has a small collection of pins,I had wanted to frame them but he doesn't want to (he said he needs to be able to bring them on our next trip!!).
I had recently purchased a bulletin board for his room so we decided to display them on the bulletin board! We made a border of pins all the way across the top, the pins push in so easily and they look great. The nice thing is they can be easily taken down when we go again! Just make sure to store all the pin backs in a safe place.
I only have a few pins so they go on camera bag strap.

Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Mr 2500 pins, says he has them mounted in window box frames for the untradable one & on mat board for the one he still trades, the also said the he used to put the in a pin book but the backs of the pins got broken & bent.

I read a trip report this week about a guy who had an interesting encounter with Pin Traders. I think he called them "Pin Geeks" or something like that. Apparently these Pin Geeks were terribly serious about trading pins with the posters 5 year old daughter. I got a giggle out of it. I buy pins that I like, I don't pay that much attention to the value or if they are limited editions. I just like looking at them. LOL! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter