Your opinion on the best mini golf in Orlando

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
for older teens & adults

Looking for fun no -park ideas, only going to WDW parks 2 out of 6 days this trip.

TIA

Last edited:
I really liked Pirates Cove at 8501 International Drive in Orlando when I was there about a month ago. They have 2 different 18 hole courses to choose from; I think one is easier for little kids and the other is more advanced. This is located right next to an amazing tapas restaurant called Tutu Tango. I highly recommend it. We just parked at the golf course and played mini golf then walked next door for dinner after.

Thats still there! Lol. Think they will honor a free game won 16 years ago? ( yea ill find it after my trip!)

I wasn't blown away by Fantasia Gardens. I really didn't care for Congo River in Orlando. I'd give my vote to Hollywood Drive In.

Hollywood Drive in is ridiculously well themed. Our kids loved it, we loved it. It is very expensive, though, but you do get a discount by paying online. Note that buying online doesn't really save time in line when you get there, it seems. It just saves you some $$. Don't forget you'll have to pay for parking, so if you wait until after 6pm, you save on that.

We also liked the Disney Winter Summerland. It's not cheap, either, but it's well themed and fun.

There are some other courses, but honestly, they are like stuff you can find in any tourist trap towns (Pirate's Cove, etc) . If you really just want to play mini golf, there are plenty of options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter