Your one must do thing is...

Yacht or Beach Club - Club Level - in June heat it is more than worth the price .

Photo pass - must do. Love the book I put together with the pics. My family looks at these books constantly and a great way to relive a trip!

Le Cellier for lunch. Yummy burgers and nice prices!!!

My Disney Dos are Christmas at Disney. I love it ALL. It really is the best place to be for me when I can't make it back home to be with my family. I also MUST see the Osborne lights on Christmas Eve!:yay:

The Carousel of Progress is another Must Do. It just never gets old!

I also make a point to do breakfast at Kona Cafe. I just love the Pineapple Macadamia Nut pancakes.

I could go on and on. So many Must Dos! So little time!

And last but not least... My family will tell you that I must always cry when I walk into Magic Kingdom. I can't help it. I just love, love, love to see my kids and all the other children's faces light up when they walk in the gates. It's overwhelming.

Same here...I broke down when we went last October. I had always wanted to see it in the fall and decorated for Halloween. I couldnt believe we were really there. LOL

Mine is for sure Hoop-Dee-Do Musical Revue at the Fort Wilderness campgrounds. I must say the best part about this place is being 21 because you can get absolutely blasted because there are unlimited refills of alcohol! The food is GREAT, particularly the fried chicken (I don't like friend chicken, so I knew it was good when I enjoyed it), the ribs are tasty, and the strawberry shortcake is honestly the best I've ever had. If you like mac and cheese, be sure to ask for some. It's usually for kids only, but they will give it to anyone who asks. It's great. But seriously, for $50, you can't beat it. All you can eat, ALL YOU CAN DRINK, and a great, funny, interactive show? I will never go to WDW without a trip there.

No matter how young or old in my family, we all must hit It's A Small World, or the "Little People" as my father has always referred to it. The song never gets old for us, and we're constantly delighted in this ride.

Mind you, we're all adults except for some pre-teens and a few teens - and we all love it. And laugh at the silly folks who make fun of that ride and that song. :lmao:

We HAVE to do the Biergarten. Ever since we went there when DD was 3, she has absolutely loved eating there and dancing to the Oompah band. It's generally what we do the first night. And then have to get some of the caramels from the shop there in Germany. (to who ever mentioned, I agree -they totally need a fastpass there! :rotfl:)

In MK we have to do TTA... DD's favorite ride. She's easy to please... :thumbsup2

DHS it's definitely MuppetStudio! We :love: the Muppets...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter