Your Newst Member in the Teleporter Family

Someybody

Sitting here.
newteleporter.jpg

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

So, it's apparently a Space Mountain Cut in half with a teleporter in the middle.

YES! A Star Trek Teleporter! I'm definetely going to have 6 of those on a raised platform and have a control panel of some kind. :cheer2: Where did you find that?

I am a StarTrek fan since 9/8/66 and I agree that they do remind me of the ones in StarTrek. I would very much like to have several of these. I do hope that VMK does not make us wait to long for them. King Grumpy will buy at least 7 of them. Let us all Live Long and Prosper in VMK until they let us have our StarTrek teleporters! If not I may have to get my Klingon friends after them!! Qapla!!!! (means success in Klingon - for my VMK friends who are not savvy) :dance3: Happy Happy Joy Joy.......

It's not a teleporter because there is not purple "?" in the middle. I posted this on the Friday Ride-A-Thon thread.
~Spongeblair

I thought the purple "?" only showed up if you put your mouse cursor in there. It could still be a teleporter.

Oh okay. I guess I didn't get what you meant. It still looks cool. Wonder what it is.

Spongeblair said:
I did put my cursor in it and no purple "?"
~Spongeblair

Oh! I understand now! Before I was like, ' a purple thing? Huh? ' Thanks for that. ;)

Spongeblair said:
It's not a teleporter because there is not purple "?" in the middle. I posted this on the Friday Ride-A-Thon thread.
~Spongeblair
FYI sponge, it's not released and under testing. So uh, no purple ? yet.

Really did not know that I guess Hosts and VMK Staff are getting tester items now.
~Spongeblair

I remember seeing it yesterday and thinking I gotta have one of those! [or several :rotfl2:] It looks so cool. :smooth:

I don't know if it's a bug, but I got teleported during one of my space rides. I got a screen shot of it too, although it wasn't very clear.

It is a teleporter people. I go 2 so far and will get more. I for one like it very much. I think, it is not exactly; but it reminds me of, the StarTrek teleporter - like a single person one that someone might have in their home. King Grumpy has spoken - so let it be written -- so let it be done!!!!!!! :dance3: Happy Happy Joy Joy.......

Oh, I hope it stays there for a while, I still need to work on getting my space suit pin ... after I get my diving pin. I wish I were better at Pirates, I can't get past that :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter