Your News About All Things Disney in Japan

retwinked

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I am the blogger behind Kagayakey: Your Key to Disney in Japan. I was linked by SaliAli, and first off just want to say thank you for giving me the most hits since I started this blog :)

I've been living in Japan for nearly 6 years and ongoing, and though I am not Japanese I do speak the language so I receive information from various sources. As some of you may know when visiting Japan that it is not the most English friendly-country so getting information is quite a task. It's unfortunate because Japan is crazy about Disney and there are so many things going on around the country.

I began writing the blog two months ago with the aim of gathering and sharing information about not only Tokyo Disney but Disney-related events in Japan. I'm talking about live orchestra, art galleries, exhibitions, Disney on Ice, broadway musicals, and so much more. I'll especially be covering things from the Disney Store because it's on a whole other level (I mean they have stores specifically catering to adult women). The Disney Store is the home of Tsum Tsums and its own line of Disney bears. It's a must-visit for any Disney fan.

If TDRexplorer is a great site for trip planning, think of this as a supplement. I'll also be looking into things like pin releases, collaborations, games, limited merchandise, seasonal goods, etc. Hopefully it will be useful to you one way or another!

https://kagayakey.wordpress.com/

Thank you for your blog! I knew we went on one of the worst times to go (March 30th). It was crazy, ridiculously crowded, like I have never seen at any other Disney park ever. One of my DD's classmate's group of friends said it took 3.5 hours to ride Big Thunder Mountain! But the timing of our trip was out of our control, since we traveled with my DD's school. That's why, the next time we visit Japan, specifically TDR, I will have to make sure we don't go during the peak seasons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter