Your Most Comfortable Park Shoes

If I am to have a full day in the park I would go for a running shoe, usually Nike, Adidas etc.

Sometimes a night in the park / half day I can get away with sandals, Converse or Vans. Would not recommend these as a whole day shoe though as they do not contain enough arch support and your feet will end up ACHING!

I have found young kids get on really well with Crocs but anyone above the age for 6 probably better with a running shoe / sneaker.

Nothing worse than your feet hurting walking round the parks on day one for it to continue for the rest of your trip!

DO NOT BREAK NEW SHOES IN ON YOUR FIRST DAY AT DISNEY! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR TRIP IF YOU GET BLISTERS ETC.

My feet are happiest with two pairs of shoes a day. I don’t know why but changing from tennis shoes to good walking sandals or vice versa feels so good! So I’ll spend half the day in one and the other half in the other pair. Unless a water ride then I always switch into the sandals.
I agree with this and have noticed several PP's have mentioned two pairs of good broken in shoes-no matter how good one pair is , walking 6-7 miles a day I can get beginning blisters at the pressure points for that one particular pair. Swapping out every other day or even sometimes during the day really helps alleviate this! Plus those good pads called Moleskins are so much more effective than bandaids if you do start getting blisters.

I read a shoe thread and tried the recommended Sketcher Go Walks and loved them. I rarely wear tennis shoes or any shoe that covers my heel. We go in January each year so I end up needing something for possible cool weather. I keep blister protectors and mole skin just in case I have an issue. Our September trip I tried Chacos and fell in love! I kept a pair of Clark flip flops in my park bag just in case I had problems. Every one is getting Chacos for Christmas!

I have Sketchers Relaxed Fit Cozar shoes, a pair of Converse Jack Purcell's and a pair of Sketchers Air Cooled Memory Foam Ballet type slip ons that are grayish and shot through with silver thread that I dubbed "My Glass Slippers". I've worn the Cozars maybe about six times now, the Purcell's about twice and The Glass Slippers only once. All are comfortable and fashionable.

If I am to have a full day in the park I would go for a running shoe, usually Nike, Adidas etc.

Sometimes a night in the park / half day I can get away with sandals, Converse or Vans. Would not recommend these as a whole day shoe though as they do not contain enough arch support and your feet will end up ACHING!

I have found young kids get on really well with Crocs but anyone above the age for 6 probably better with a running shoe / sneaker.

Nothing worse than your feet hurting walking round the parks on day one for it to continue for the rest of your trip!

DO NOT BREAK NEW SHOES IN ON YOUR FIRST DAY AT DISNEY! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR TRIP IF YOU GET BLISTERS ETC.
I find the regular Crocs quite hard and uncomfortable, but I have a pair of Crocs 'Duel Comfort' bottoms that are one of the few shoes that I can wear. The bottoms of these are soft , but they are more like loafers than standard swim shoes.

I agree that the Converse type shoes don't have a lot of support.

I am all about the Nike Metcon series. Very comfortable for long days at the park. I have some back problems, and these seem to be one of the better styles I have worn walking Disney.

I have heel spurs so need shoes with cushion. My go to shoe is Hoaka One Bondi shoe- great for walking and standing (I feel like this is worse than walking). I also got 2 pair of the Sketchers sandals with the yoga technology- the shoes look like running shoes on the bottom and a sandal on top. Lastly I bring Hoaka One recovery slides with me to wear around the room.

Another tip I wrap my ankles in Kinesiology tape and that seems to help tons!

Sketchers and teva sandals! I prefer my tevas unless it's too cold. They have great support and it doesn't matter if they get wet.

I found the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn at Epcot. Norway pavilion -Helly Hanson. Yes, made in China but designed by HH. Bought my 1st pair there 3 years ago. Managed to misplace the right shoe of the pair. So, I bought another pair on last visit Feb 2019 (different style).
They were just as comfortable. Only problem is Norway pavilion has a limited selection of styles. Its hit or miss what they have in stock at any given time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!