Your house...

SDAngel101

<font color=deeppink>Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!<br><fo
How big is your house? There are 7 people in my family.. so naturally i have a big house. 5 bedrooms, 3 bath, kitchen, dining room, family room, living room, den, and a TV room! and to top it all off, a nice jacuzzi in the backyard! How bout chu?

My house is kinda average, 4 bedrooms, 2 floors, etc.

It does have a really big garden compared to most houses in London though. Its really nice, there's loads of big trees, so when you go outside, you can't even see the outside world, or tell that you're in the middle of a big city.

Maggie, that's so not fair that you get a jacuzzi in your backyard!!! Jealousy.....

- Suzi
:D

My house is pretty big, but not that big. It's probably bigger than a lot of houses in my city. We have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, family room and laundry room. We also have a pool outside in our backyard.

OK...a couple years ago while our house was being built, we decided to build my grandmother her own section in the house. So in my side of the house we have 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, kitchen, family room, living room, dining room, and study. On my grandmother's side she has 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, kitchen type area, and family room. Our two "sides" are connected through the laundry room. And we just got a pool. I don't see my house as being that big though, it's just.......normal-ish

if u count a basement as a level then we have 3 floors. 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, living -dining room, basement with pool table/xbox, computers all over...

My house is pretty normal... 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, laundry room... very average.:)

i think my house is normal...from the outside it looks HUGE but i soo promise its not(its like 2500 sq.feet or something)

we have 4 bedrooms,2.5 bath,dining room,living room, den,kitchen,study,and another dining area and laundry and gameroom..the kitchen,one dining area and den are all in one big room

I feel like such a statistic, but I'm another resident of your average 4-bedroom 3-bath (etc.) suburban colonial. We've lived here since I was 2, and even though I'm the only kid, this place never seems big enough. I guess my mom and I like to spread out. Most of the houses in my neighborhood are pretty much the same, but we've got some of those odd-yet-cool 70's contemporary houses on the block...a lot of the neighbors have renovated or added on since the 80s. If I could add something tomorrow, I'd put another 2-car garage on...the driveway's like a parking lot (*laughs*), but since my car'll be living here another year, it could use a roof over its...uh...head.

JC

My house sounds like the smallest one hear so far,
3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms, laundry room pretty big living room, dining room and kitchen.
playroom and gameroom ( with pool table and air hockey). But I do have a HUGE back yard with a HUGE pool, playset and hammok.,
:earsgirl: :earseek:

My house isn't all that big. A living room then 4 bdrooms. An office for my dad, and a workout room. Also 3 bathrooms. But our big thing is that we've got close to 1k0 acers thats our property.:bounce:

Compared to everyone else it seems like I have a small house! But it is average for where I live. We have three bedrooms and two bath a big great room laundry room kitchen and sun room. We have a big back yard too.

We have 5 people in my family. We added an addition 2 years ago and with the addition we have:
4 bedrooms
3 1/2 bathrooms
a laundry room
a living room
kitchen
dining room
tv room
screened in porch
deck
garage
mudroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter