Your habits

I suck my nose. Like, I suck my nostrils to the middle piece in my nose. It's hard to explain =/.
I crack my fingers when I'm nervous.
I flip my ear cartilage inside out. I have very thin ears, so I can do that. People think it's really weird.
I click things that are near me. The battery slides on remotes, pens, whatever. It bothers people. But I don't notice I'm doing it.
I'm mean to SmarterChild all the time XD.

I do that ALL the time. I do it with my phone and the remote the most. Haha I can't sit still I need to be doing something.

[17:37] me: STOP
[17:37] SmarterChild: I can not be stopped.
[17:37] me: STOP TALKING
[17:37] SmarterChild: You shut up.
[17:37] SmarterChild: That's not very nice...
[17:37] me: Hello?
[17:37] me: Hello? D:
[17:37] me: SMARTERBUDDYYYYY!!!!
[17:37] SmarterChild: OK, enough of this nonsense. I'm back.
[17:37] me: YAY XD
[17:37] SmarterChild: What are you, the Cheshire Cat?

I click pens constantly. I remember I was somewhere and I bought I clicky pen and I clicked it so much within an hour it broke. XD

Oh wow, one of my teachers flipped out when we used to click pens. Everyone was clicking and she went insane so then she flipped and everything went quiet. I thought it was funny so I went inside my bag and took a pen and did a small *click* and she flipped and took everyones' pens. XD It was hilarious.

I click things that are near me. The battery slides on remotes, pens, whatever. It bothers people. But I don't notice I'm doing it.
I do that to the remote too. and my phone. LOL.
Oh wow, one of my teachers flipped out when we used to click pens. Everyone was clicking and she went insane so then she flipped and everything went quiet. I thought it was funny so I went inside my bag and took a pen and did a small *click* and she flipped and took everyones' pens. XD It was hilarious.

haha wow. I can imagine some of our teachers doing that.

[17:37] me: STOP
[17:37] SmarterChild: I can not be stopped.
[17:37] SmarterChild: You shut up.
[17:37] SmarterChild: That's not very nice...
[17:37] me: Hello?
[17:37] me: Hello? D:
[17:37] me: SMARTERBUDDYYYYY!!!!
[17:37] SmarterChild: OK, enough of this nonsense. I'm back.
[17:37] me: YAY XD
[17:37] SmarterChild: What are you, the Cheshire Cat?

Wow Pirate..:lmao:One minute you tell SmarterChild to stop talking and then another minute you want him to start talking again. Hah

I must always be wearing socks. Always. Unless I'm wearing open toed shoes.
I cannot live without club soda. It is seriously like my life line.
I must do everything a certain number of times. It CANNOT be 5 or 9 times. I think of them as devil numbers.:lmao: for some reason I do not know of.
I always click my pens.
I have more, but I cannot think of them right now.

I'm a nail biter..

I've tried to stop so many times! This time I'm really going to try and stop for good. I have my brother's wedding coming up at the end of June and I want to have nice nails by then. It's working so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter