your funny disney storys post em here!

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
mine is when we where at disney my little sister all most one at the time i think set of an alarime at the hall of presidnts we where standing at a dispay case and my sister put her foot on it when my dad was holding her and the alarm went off then the suirity camras where turning to look at us the rest of the time we where there at that show

here is anther one
once we where at potc ride a year ago some one got mad when i tried to explane to them that the ride came first

We were in mickey's toontown fair in mickey's house. You know in the living room where the tv is on and it sounds like there is football or something playing on the tv? well I wanted to see if the tv was really on so I leaned over the railing to try to look at the front of it, and the alarm went off! I walked away like I didn't know who set the alarm off! :rotfl: I was really embarassed. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter