Your first appt with Disney Weddings?

Mrsdisneyb2b

Planning to go, before the little ones grow!
Okay, so, we are planning on heading to WDW this summer to begin to plan our wedding.

How do we start out? Should I call to make a appoitment for the day we will be there? Will they show us around when we do get there? Is the wedding pavillion where we meet with everyone? lol

thanks again...

jenny
aka-the worry wart

That's what I did! We were going to be at WDW for a family trip in June so I called and spoke to someone about it and they set us up an appointment at Frank's with Joe Dematei who became our sales consultant!

thank you! Were they really busy and booked? I am afraid by the time we book our disney vaca that we will end up not getting an appt while were there.... lol

Definately make an appointment, they will do a site visit with you to show you the venues. They will give you all the initial information and do your contract with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter