Your favourite Disney Photo!

Daisy14'sDH

DIS Veteran
I am not after what you think is your technically best photo that has perfect comoposition exposure and all that. Every Photo has a story in this thread. If it has a story about why its perfectly composed then it should go in the photo of the day thread or something like that. I got the idea for this thread reading another thread about what not to shoot at WDW, and thoguht well this is my most favouritist picture from that vacation, why is it bad? Well its perfect to me, so this thread is for all those people who take photos like myself, they are gems to us so please post your photograph with the story of why it is one of your fondest Disney pic....

Now that I've typed this I can think of a thousand other moments that belong in this thread!

I took this photo in 2007 at Wide World of Sports during the mens Major A Finals that I try to attend every year, not as a player but as one of the few fans lol. My daughter loves softball as much as me little did I know at the time I thought that I had to bribe her to come with me! Little did I know but she now asks me when we are going to watch again not just for the goodies that I get her ( I think) but for the game and our time together. Last month Rusty Baumgardner was in Hamilton for the NSA World Series and recognized her before he remembered me!

So this photo is of her at her first Major A event enjoying her very first Mickey icecream bar. Pic is unedited or even resized...

DisneySept21-242007151.jpg

Have soooooooooo many favorites but this is ONE of the best from our last vacation. Long story behind why this is a favorite but CM that checked us in sent these cupcakes to our room to "brighten the day" of my youngest daughter. DGD's enjoying them.
IMG_5228-1.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter