Your favorite treat

Jazz Kitchen to Go! That was awesome to get a quick bag of beignets. So good! It was also fun to see all the powdered sugar in little circles under the mesh-top metal tables.

We also love the old standard Mickey Premium bars.

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the blue and green milk yet? :oops: Just kidding, of course. That should be a good enough sign that the signature treat at SWGE was a big ol’ swing and a miss...

Jazz Kitchen to Go! That was awesome to get a quick bag of beignets. So good! It was also fun to see all the powdered sugar in little circles under the mesh-top metal tables.

We also love the old standard Mickey Premium bars.

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the blue and green milk yet? :oops: Just kidding, of course. That should be a good enough sign that the signature treat at SWGE was a big ol’ swing and a miss...
I didn’t even notice that, lol. We will be purchasing one blue milk in the form of the Blue Bantha, only because my son is kind of obsessed and I figure if it’s gross, at least he will have a cookie.

I agree with everyone here.....Jazz Kitchen for the beignets. Don’t waste your time on the Mickey ones. Our favorites are:

Jazz Kitchen Beignets
Churros!!!!
Corn Dogs
Jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel from Coke Corner
Tigger Tails (though very sweet)
Garlic bagel twist from Maurice’s Treats
Reds Apple Freeze at Cozy Cone

I do love that bagel twist with the apple slushie....

Reactions: EmJ
My go-to sweet treats are the cookies at Pooh's Corner. The classic chocolate chip are amazing, but pretty much anything they have there is delicious.

The lemon frozen yogurt as the Adorable Snowman is VERY lemony! I consider myself a pretty big lemon fan, but this stuff is super strong! Maybe with the blue raspberry mix is better, I only got a little bit of the white chocolate topping which I don't think was enough of a second flavor and I ended up giving half to my husband.

The rice-crispies treats are perfect for taking home. They stay fresh for ages!

I'm excited to try the new Tigger Tails, I liked the old ones with the sugar crystals, so white chocolate sounds awesome!

OMG I looked up the Red's Apple Freeze and that looks amazing. Cozy Cone is starting to overtake the Adorable Snowman....
Reds apple freeze is the same thing as LaFou’s brew if you have had that at Disney world

I'm not a marshmallow/candy/chocolate coated/whatever fan. So the tigger tail doesn't appeal to me.

I'm not a marshmallow fan either (for example I'be never liked those chocolate cookies with marshmallow in them, etc). So, for years I passed the Tigger Tails by. Finally I tried one and from that point on it was hands down my favorite treat. I love them.

The toffee is pretty great and nicely portable and shareable.
I love the Ghirardelli chocolate ice cream or the cherry vanilla ice cream or a sundae with either or both at Ghirardelli in DCA even though that's not particularly unique to Disney.
Beignets are fun if I'm in the right mood. I agree that the RBJK ones are better, but the Mickey ones can be fun sometimes when sitting and enjoying the view of the boats going by on the Rivers of America.
We have tried the cronuts at Schmoozies a couple of times, but I have never eaten more than 1/2 of one in one sitting. The Hulk one a while back was big enough to split four ways. Also, I wouldn't eat just any cronut there...I have to be enticed by whatever the special flavor is.
There are lots of other special treats some one-offs, some recurring that I have enjoyed over the years. Most anything chocolate I'm willing to give a try. I have to say though that I did finally try that giant s'more at Smokejumpers after much anticipation and found it not only difficult to eat but a disappointment overall in taste and texture. The chili that I got there though was excellent!

ETA: the older version with graham cracker was a bit better, but the newest iteration has nuts on top, which still gives it some crunch!
What is the new version like? I haven't had one since it had graham cracker. I wonder if I'd be disappointed without that part.

I didn’t even notice that, lol. We will be purchasing one blue milk in the form of the Blue Bantha, only because my son is kind of obsessed and I figure if it’s gross, at least he will have a cookie.
My pickiest of picky eaters, DS11 loved the blue milk and the cookie...hopefully yours will too!

We always have to get a churro, a Mickey pretzel and beignets. A newly discovered favourite is the Jack Jack Num Num cookie. An enormous warm gooey chocolate chip cookie? Yes, please!

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment on the Jack Jack Num Num cookie. It is indeed delicious, and I have gotten it at Pixar Pier a couple of times. What I found that's even better though is that at the Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland they sell what looks like and tastes like the very same cookie topped with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce. It is called House-made Chocolate-Chunk Cookie Sundae and it costs $7.99.

What is the new version like? I haven't had one since it had graham cracker. I wonder if I'd be disappointed without that part.
It's still really good, but I do miss the graham cracker a bit. Without it, it makes it more rich than it was before. But it's still a winner for me!

I don’t care for Tigger Tails BUT I love marshmallow wands which are basically the same thing without the colored white chocolate or sugar coating. They are just marshmallows dipped in caramel dipped in chocolate. I get multiples to take home!

We also always get a Dole Whip and churros. My kids also enjoy the pre-packaged candy that can be found in all the sweet shops.

I’m looking forward to trying a Cookie Num Num and bringing home some Churro Toffe to share with my co workers.

Tigger Tails. There are lots of marshmallow wands, of many varieties, in all the candy stores, but I've only seen the Tigger Tails in Pooh Corner in Critter Country. I believe that's the only place they are available. They are marshmallows on a stick with a thin layer of caramel, then orange-tinted white chocolate, then chocolate "stripes." For several years they were rolling them in orange sugar, which I think ruined them. Recently they've gone back to the previous glory of the originals. When we were there last week, I bought a bunch for my family, ate one in the parks, and one more when we got home. :love:
View attachment 437332
This is one treat I so wish I could try...I love marshmallows but I’m vegetarian and don’t eat gelatin so no marshmallows unless they’re vegan 😭
I also love caramel 🤤

This is one treat I so wish I could try...I love marshmallows but I’m vegetarian and don’t eat gelatin so no marshmallows unless they’re vegan 😭
I also love caramel 🤤
I know your pain! Too bad we can't bring in our own dandies (a vegan marshmallow brand -- so good if you haven't tried them!) to have them coat for us. 😆

I don’t care for Tigger Tails BUT I love marshmallow wands which are basically the same thing without the colored white chocolate or sugar coating. They are just marshmallows dipped in caramel dipped in chocolate. I get multiples to take home!

WHERE DO I GET THIS?! I don't like white chocolate, but I love chocolate, caramel and marshmallow.

My favorite treats are beignets, the churro funnel cake at Hungry Bear, a caramel apple, and a mint chip ice cream cone on Main St. Nothing like a yummy treat on Main St! :) Oooh this thread has made me wanna get back to the happiest place on earth!

My favorite treats are beignets, the churro funnel cake at Hungry Bear, a caramel apple, and a mint chip ice cream cone on Main St. Nothing like a yummy treat on Main St! :) Oooh this thread has made me wanna get back to the happiest place on earth!
The Boy LOVES mint chip ice cream! Where can we get this on Main Street?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts