Your favorite treat

Chocolate peanut butter square/sandwich -- I think it's available in a few places -- Candy Palace, Pooh's Corner, and Marceline's in DtD. You have to be a lover of peanut butter for this one though. I usually share with DH since it's so rich.

ETA: the older version with graham cracker was a bit better, but the newest iteration has nuts on top, which still gives it some crunch!

There is a peanut butter blondie at the Grand Californian GCH Crafstman Grill (QS) that is out of this world. You need like 4 people to eat it, but it's literally heaven sent. It is the size of a small toddler's head.
Ooooo, that sounds so good! Definitely getting one next month. And I'll have 3 other people to share it with so I won't feel completely disgusting afterwards 🤣

Mickey Pretzel and pommes frites from Cafe Orleans are my must haves. My daughter is Beignets from jazz kitchen and churros.
We always bring home the English Toffee from the Candy store on Main street easy to pack and last a while.

Reactions: EmJ

If I could only get one, it would probably be the Dole Whip, simply because I can't find anything close at home. But a very close second choice would be the churrios (I can find churrios at home, but they're not nearly as good).

I've never tried the beignets, but I'm looking forward to trying them this coming trip
They have dole whip at most frozen yogurt places now but.

Do the beignets from Ralph Brennan's in downtown disney not NOS. My personal opinion.
Also, if you are doing a tigger tail, I also suggest doing a cheshire tail. They are basically the same, but have a slight difference in flavor.
Back when they were doing just sprinkles they were the same except for the color, but now they are back to the hard chocolate, tigger has a slight orange flavor and cheshire strawberry.
Ooh! I hate orange but I’ll try a Cheshire.

I love getting from the Cozy Cones the Pear-O-Dice drink and dill popcorn. Then, I find a good spot either on a bench across from Flo's or at the outdoor tables at Flo's and enjoy people watching while waiting for sunset! Shaboom!

Beignets and Mickey bars are my go-to treats.

I'm also a Mickey head ice cream gal. The chocolate coating on the head is so much thicker and better than any from the grocery store.

I haven't tried the grocery store Mickey bars, but I do know they have less calories per bar than the in-park ones, so something is different.

I have had Klondike bars with the vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate coating. If you can find those, they are actually pretty similar to the taste of the in-park Mickey bars, in my opinion.

Beignets, but I prefer the ones at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen (cs) over the ones at the Mint Julep Bar. Every trip we make sure to get RB beignets for breakfast.

I haven't had the Mickey beignets in New Orleans Square, but the ones at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen are close to what you'll find in New Orleans; the Brennan family has a lot of restaurants in NOLA.

I think of a beignet less like a donut and more like a sopapilla or even a funnel cake. It's a variant of fried dough, and donuts are more dense than beignets. Beignets puff up with air inside.

Beignets, but I prefer the ones at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen (cs) over the ones at the Mint Julep Bar. Every trip we make sure to get RB beignets for breakfast.
I agree with everyone here.....Jazz Kitchen for the beignets. Don’t waste your time on the Mickey ones. Our favorites are:

Jazz Kitchen Beignets
Churros!!!!
Corn Dogs
Jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel from Coke Corner
Tigger Tails (though very sweet)
Garlic bagel twist from Maurice’s Treats
Reds Apple Freeze at Cozy Cone

Reactions: EmJ
oh.... forgot one !! cream cheese filled pretzel...… YUM !

Yes! Totally forgot about this one! I don’t know if they are the same at all locations but the one by thunder mountain comes with cream cheese dipping sauce and it’s like having a cinnamon roll. So delicious.

ETA: duh, just realized you said cream cheese filled pretzel, which is obviously different than the cinnamon pretzel with the cream cheese dip. Have never tried the cream cheese filled one, I wonder how it tastes compared to the cinnamon?

Last edited:
I agree with everyone here.....Jazz Kitchen for the beignets. Don’t waste your time on the Mickey ones. Our favorites are:

Jazz Kitchen Beignets
Churros!!!!
Corn Dogs
Jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel from Coke Corner
Tigger Tails (though very sweet)
Garlic bagel twist from Maurice’s Treats
Reds Apple Freeze at Cozy Cone
OMG I looked up the Red's Apple Freeze and that looks amazing. Cozy Cone is starting to overtake the Adorable Snowman....

Yes! Totally forgot about this one! I don’t know if they are the same at all locations but the one by thunder mountain comes with cream cheese dipping sauce and it’s like having a cinnamon roll. So delicious.

ETA: duh, just realized you said cream cheese filled pretzel, which is obviously different than the cinnamon pretzel with the cream cheese dip. Have never tried the cream cheese filled one, I wonder how it tastes compared to the cinnamon?
The only one have had has Jalapeño cream cheese in the middle. ❤️

Ditto beignets and a package of the almond toffee to take home (this trip I’m getting 2 almond toffees so my husband and I don’t have to fight over it haha). The churro toffee also seems to be a big hit though I haven’t tried it yet. I also want to get the pineapple lumpia (I’ve had it at Animal Kingdom at WDW and have made my own, but haven’t had it at Disneyland yet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter