your favorite low carb bars

Auntmeme

DIS Veteran
What are your favorite bars? what brand & flavors? & which ones do you think we shouldn't waste our $$ on?

I honestly like the Low Carb Russel Stover peppermint Patties, but because it has that Maltitol in it, I can't eat it!:( They are really good though! :)

Atkins wafer cookie bars - the mint ones especially!!! YUMMMMM!!

I like others, but those are my total favorites so far!

Atkins morning start apple and chocolate chip...yummy, and all the atkins endulge bars we have tasted so far are delicious.

Carbolite were terrible.

Atkins Advantage bars: I love the Oreo Cookie flavor...Peanut Butter is second. All their candy bars are yummy too.
I'll vote for my DH: Atkins Advantage bars: Peanut Butter is his favorite. We like the candy bars, but only have them once a month, maybe.
They are about $2.49-2.89, depending where you get them. There are places on the web where they are cheaper...don't know where, anymore. Usually someone has a 3/$6 sale and I will stock up then.
Good Luck!

We (hubby and I) like the Atkins Advantage bars - cookies & cream, choc peanut butter, choc mocha). I don't like the s'mores flavor as much but will eat it in a pinch.

If you aren't as worried about the carbs, then the Detour bars are heavenly! They taste like a Snickers bar, have about 30g carbs but also have lots of protein so they're lower glycemic (don't spike your blood sugar like the typical candy bar). However they are expensive and dangerous for me to have around the house - real easy to eat more of them than I should!

I don't care for the low carb bars much (love the candy, though). If I am on the road and have to eat one, I choose the Atkins chocolate almond brownie. It's really good if you heat it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and put whipped cream on it :)

oops...I didn't mean endulge (while I am sure they are wonderful...not in my plan yet). I mean't to say advantage bars.

ps...what a good idea..warming the brownie one in the microwave a little.

I have found that Carbolite tastes most like Chocolate to me....I like the Mint the best. They also have candies that I like too...the run .99 at Walmart or Target...every where else they are over $1.00

I like the Atkins Adavantage Peanut Butter. There is a chain of stores called "Trader Joe's" They sell the advantage bars for $1.79, which is cheap. That is their regular price, not sale price.:D I order from Netrition.com for the breakfast bars, which is much cheaper then any of the other stores around here.

Also, Costco sells the big Carbolite candy bars, the 1.75oz.. A box of 16 is $19.75, and the box has 4 different flavors in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter