Your favorite loop?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
I got great advice about staying in the 1500 loop for tent camping. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Now I'm hoping you would tell me your favorite loop for a full hook up site? Non premium sites please.
We will have a class C RV hopefully the next time we go. DH loved being by the Meadows Trading Post but if your spot isn't by there still love to hear about it. :goodvibes

We love the 100 or 200 loop. Short easy walk to the boats and Trails End. Also The Out Post is right there. Easy to walk to the beach to watch Wishes.

We will be staying in Loop 1600 for the first time. I love all the sites at FW and looking forward to our new location. Previously we have stayed at 600, 900 and 1000. We had best time ever at all those sites! :thumbsup2

We stayed in Loop 800 in 2010 and had a great spot on the outside. For our December 2012 trip, I'm going to request Loop 900 or 800.

We stayed in Loop 800 in 2010 and had a great spot on the outside. For our December 2012 trip, I'm going to request Loop 900 or 800.

kltigger,

The OP asked for non-premium loop recommendations and 800/900 are premium. (although i always ask for 900 when i reserve a premium ::yes:: )

ArialRae,

I'll second 1600 loop. If you liked 1500 then 1600 has a lot of the same benefits. It has 2 shared Comfort Stations (one with 1700 loop and one with 1500 loop) and one side of it is close to the Meadow TP/Pool area.

1600 is a Full site (1600-1900) and in a different location within the Fort than the Preferreds (100-300).

Bama ED :wave2:

We loved the 300 loop but it was kinda far away from the TP. Other than that it was great though. We loved being close to the marina - it made up for the longer walk to the TP/pool/campfire. Although we had a golf cart too, which helped.

We have always enjoyed the 1800 loop; it's a pet loop though and that may influence your choice. It's more private, no road noise and it's close to the canal for boating, fishing, walking etc. Sites are quite easy to navigate for the most part. It's an easy bike ride to the outpost - longer to the settlement.

Have stayed in 2100 loop (cabins) 4 times. It is very close to a comfort station so I could go there to shower (Wife and 2 daughters take up bathroom in cabin)
We just purchased DVC and I'm torn a little knowing I will hardly stay at FW in the future. Hopefully when I get to retirement age (not that far) I can go to WDW 3-4 times a year and spend time here again.For now I'll settle for a boat ride over from WL and a wonderful walk thru the campground.

Our favorite loop thus far is the 500 loop!! We stayed in site 516 in March and absolutely loved it!!

I just remembered we stayed in lot 602 , probably in 1984.It was a Disney trailer loop then and the site was perfect for going any which direction. It is now a trailer/tent site.probably changed when they built the Cabins.

A PP noted 300 was further from the TP, but liked it being close to the Marina. Well, you walk by a TP to get to the Marina. There are two TP's, one at the Settlement, and one at the Meadows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter