Your Favorite Disney Vacation Mani/Pedi Nail Color

MKGR2006

Earning My Ears
Several of my work friends get their nails done before heading out for their vacations and I thought this would be a nice little treat for myself for our Disney Honeymoon!

For those of you that like to get your nails done for your WDW trip, what colors are your favorites? It's practically winter here now (Chicago) so my mind keeps going back and forth about which colors to choose. Our trip begins on October 28th.

Would love to hear some color recommendations from my fellow DISers! Wouldn't mind some pictures as well !

:sunny: Thanks everyone!

I've done a few different ones over the years.

The obvious choice, based on name alone, is "To the Mouse House We Go" by OPI.
to_the_mouse_house.jpg

I've also done a castle-themed nail art by CutePolish on IG, using I Believe In Manicures for the base, My Voice Is A Little Norse for the glitter, and Blue My Mind for the castle.
disney_nail_art.jpg

The one I loved the most though, and I think I'll do again for my upcoming trip, is To Infinity and Blue-yond with a top-coat of Snow Globetrotter (both by OPI) for a nice "Frozen" look.
frozen.jpg

I don't do ma fingernails but for my WDW pedicure I like brights - either something pink or classic Minnie red. And I like to get a Hidden Mickey painted on one of the big toes. Which reminds me... I need to get an appointment booked for my upcoming November trip!

I like to do red with white dots when I go. Not the most original, but I find it a lot of fun.

I cant go to Disney without a 'classic Minnie-mouse red' mani. Sometimes plain, sometimes with white dots, sometimes with black ears or even a little bow. The red OPI polish stays in my carry-on so that it looks just as good on day 5! You're there now... enjoy the magic!

I'm so excited! I'm OFFICIALLY posting from Orlando!!!! It's a pool day, so I have some time to share some updates.

For my manicure, I decided to go with a fun electric coral color from Essie called "Sunday Funday."

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 1.49.46 PM.png

Since the picture comes out so big, I'm posting my pedicure color separately. I chose a color that kind of matches the water. It's called Viva Antigua! by Essie. :cloud9: Love them!

Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 1.52.18 PM.png

I did dark green with green sparkles because it made me think of the Little Mermaid under the sea.

I do a Minnie Mouse pedicure: white polka dots on red, and the nail tech draws a black bow on my big toe and usually adds a gem or some glitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter