Your Favorite Disney touches at your at home celebrations???

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Hi!
I am unexpectedly (meaning I hadn't originally planned to do this at all!! Fortunately I've had time to wrap my head around it!) planning a party at home after our VR. Long story how we got here I won't get into... but we were looking for something simple and fun and relaxing....

My husband and I have frequented a pub for years, it's beautiful architecture, brick walls and tin ceiling, and very good company- local, organic, veggie friendly, etc. Anyway, I JUST booked a room there for us - on VALENTINES DAY! I'm so excited! I had originally wanted to have our VR on that date, but it was just way out of our price range. They don't charge any fee for the holiday, and since it's during the day it's half off- OMG! So excited! And they have a screen so we can be showing all of our pictures/video from the trip. Should be perfect- not too fancy for us, my husband's favorite location, and there's even a small area for kids to dance about. They take care of food and clean up. Perfect! Just have to get a cake...

Anyway, I know I'm going to have to do lots of research on this... but I'd love to hear about what disney touches you had at your receptions or parties after at home??

All's I've got right now is the photos/video from our VR and disneymoon, maybe wearing some ears from the trip? And I had thought maybe some sort of candy favor (being valentines day) that was mouse like. But really, I've got nothing. And I'd love to do some cute disney touches.

Even if it wouldn't work for me, I'd love to hear what all you disney/non disney brides ended up doing at home!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

We will be using this logo for our napkins, water bottle lables & drink coasters!
The CC is for Chris & Christy btw ;)

DisneyPumpkinscroll.jpg

Also, we've rented a historical home for our committment ceremony. We'll have fall colors but as I mentioned in the above post, I'll have Disney touches. We plan to dance our final dance wearing our Disney Bride hats, while dancing to Cinderella's theme. We leave for DW the next morning!! :love:

We will be using this logo for our napkins, water bottle lables & drink coasters!
The CC is for Chris & Christy btw ;)

DisneyPumpkinscroll.jpg

Very nice! Would work for us as well (calesta and chad)! :)

Also, we've rented a historical home for our committment ceremony. We'll have fall colors but as I mentioned in the above post, I'll have Disney touches. We plan to dance our final dance wearing our Disney Bride hats, while dancing to Cinderella's theme. We leave for DW the next morning!! :love:

Having a dance with the hats would be another great idea! Thank you! :goodvibes

Very nice! Would work for us as well (calesta and chad)! :)

Having a dance with the hats would be another great idea! Thank you! :goodvibes

Feel free to use it! I've gotten SO many great ideas from my DIS friends.

I thought so too! And of COURSE, we'll wear them in the parks! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter