Your favorite camera

GallileoGirl

Earning My Ears
which was your most fav camera to take to the Dis?
I mean, all things considered and how you felt afterwards..
was it SLR, was it one touch.. which was your most practical
and the one that pics came best?

The best one is the one that is charged, has a memory card and is in your hands. ;)

Mine is the latest version DSLR that my manufacturer makes that I own. It has been my experience that each successive camera release has been slightly, to much better than its predecessor. Currently for me that would be the Pentax K5. There are two improvements to the K5 (K5II and K5IIs) released, but the funds are not available to upgrade. I still like and use my previous models, but the go to is the K5. Maybe next year there will be funds available and newer releases that will pique my interest to pull the trigger. There is always something new and better on the horizon.

I take my DSLR. DH latched onto DD's Fuji P&S last trip.

I agree with mom2rtk, the best camera is the one you have with you. Great shots are taken by the photographer, not the camera.

which was your most fav camera to take to the Dis?
I mean, all things considered and how you felt afterwards..
was it SLR, was it one touch.. which was your most practical
and the one that pics came best?

For me, it's not about favorites. It's about selecting a tool for the job. My Nikon D700 is better at high ISO and can shoot faster frames per second than my Nikon D800. My D800 has great clarity and makes huge images that are great when I take my tripod.

My iPhone is handy when I want a snapshot and it fits in my pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter