Your Fav Thing To Do When Staying at FW

My favorite thing to do at fort wilderness is walking on to the dock first thing in the morning and waiting for the boat to MK! Peak excitement ! I also love to lay in bed after a day at the park and hear the fireworks and boat whistles as I dream about the next day !

I don't think I can narrow it down to a single thing except 'just being there'. I like hanging at the Settlement and the beach, getting a GAG meal one night, riding my bike through the loops and around the roads to WL, go "investigating" on all the back trails, swimming, shopping at the Settlement, canoeing, sitting at my site talking to the people walking by.

j

A picture is worth a thousand words!!

IMG_1313_zpsn1elvu8x.jpg

I like to look around at the trading post! LOL! I don't know why, I don't think they ever change! LOL! Next... I just like sitting , being lazy, in my own little chair, resting, on my own little campsite! LOL! Especially at night when the stars are out!

We enjoy looping but do this on a bicycle. Non polluting and great exercise.

We enjoy biking to WL for a bite to eat.

Also enjoy just hanging around doing nothing.

Same as it ever was.......:)........almost 8 years after first replying. post#5

I don't think I can narrow it down to a single thing except 'just being there'. I like hanging at the Settlement and the beach, getting a GAG meal one night, riding my bike through the loops and around the roads to WL, go "investigating" on all the back trails, swimming, shopping at the Settlement, canoeing, sitting at my site talking to the people walking by.

j

What's a GAG meal?

Giddyap and Go - Fried Chicken - 10 Pieces - served with a Biscuit or Cornbread and your choice of two sides - Coleslaw, Macaroni & Cheese, French Fries, or Mashed Potatoes - $23.39

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter