Your experience w/GF bakery

lindakmonty

He's like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T"
Ok...I called and left a message on 03.03.06, then called again 03.07.06 and still no call back?! I've seen where I can call and order a cake. We are getting married off property but staying at Disney for 10 nights before/during and after our wedding...What do I need to do? Am I just being impatient? I just want a Mickey cake for our room.... maybe a 8 or 10" seen pictures that are so adorable!!! the # was 407.824.2578....I got married on property the first time so you guys will LOVE it!!! It was incredible!! But this time...for a honeymoon, should I be calling someone else? TIA!!! I appreciate it soooo much! :confused3

The number you are calling is not the GF Bakery number. Try calling the Private Dining office at the Grand, as they are the phone liason for the bakery. If they can not help you, they will put you thru to the bakery. There isn't a direct number for the bakery.

If you had your wedding at WDW, try locating your EM for some help. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter