Your Board Handle--Why or How ! (Lurkers needed)

I LOVE to run... it is my prayer time and keeps me sane (and with my son in S.Korea I run ALOT)... and my daugher's favorite character in 2009 was Tinkerbell. :)

What a great thread, I am fairly new to the camping board (and a lurker ;) ), but look forward to learning from everyone here. We tent camp a couple of times each year and are hoping to get our first TT in the next couple of years.

My handle is easy to figure out, I have 3 (beautiful kids) in my Joyful Heart.

Happy camping! :goodvibes

I have posted a couple of times on the camping board, but not a regular. I do lurk around a little.

I came up with my board name as I was given the nickname Grumpy by a friend that played minor league hockey. I wasn't in a good mood after one of his games and after waiting for him for about an hour, he never showed up. We ended up seeing him at the bar that night, so I REALLY wasn't happy with him. He kept calling me "grumpy" and "Ms. Grumpy-pants", and his number was 19. That is how I came up with my board name and my avatar is Grumpy playing hockey. Which is a pin that was sold a couple of years ago and I found one on the web for sale so I wear that pin on my jerseys.

J - Jerry
K - Kim
M - Madison
J - Jack
4 - Hubby's d-day
4 - my b-day
17 - daughter's b-day
24 - son's b-day

Favorite car ever, Drove it 575,000 miles before it was completely uneconomical to repair - had it overhauled and repainted at 250,000. Local parts store manager called it the 'exploder' and the name just stuck.

Tina is my first name and H is the first initial of my previous last name. 159 is my work ID number. I really should change to tinae159 as I have been married a few years now but just dont wanna!

Can you change your DISname?

Retired professional singer. Sing with the Houston Grand Opera for 14 years. Mom of 3. Hence, divamoma!

New to this Board, been on the Cruise board for awhile. As we are 2 weeks away from picking up our new2us camper I thought I would introduce myself. I go by NWDad. Why you ask? My wife joined 1st and she is NWMom and we live in the great Pacific Northwest and we still have 1 DD(11) at home. So that makes me NWDad.

Kevin.

:tinker: I first tried to use the name Tinkerbell and she was taken of course!

I thought of Tinkerbell because I have bought shirts,PJ's, Christmas ornaments, figurines birthday cards, bags, etc., with Tinkerbell for my daughter & nieces over the years.
So then since I am from the south I tried Southern Bell.

My son Justin's nickname has always been "Pup". And my daughter's name is Katelyn, we call her "Katie-bug". So PUPBUG.:hippie:

I did the Walt Disney World(WDW) College program(CP) in 1996(96) which was my first time at Disney ever when I started the program.

Not sure if I posted yet but Flametamr is my job description. Professional Firefighter aka Flametamer. Shortened it because someone else had my idea first on a chat board and it just stuck.

Haven't posted much here, just discovered the camping forum after swapping our reservation to a FW cabin from AoA for free dining. My handle is from a silly conversation way back in high school. Queso is cheese in Spanish. A friend and I were being silly writing a short story for a composition class and made the setting of it Planet Queso. I was the queen in the story, thus QueenQueso. It's such an off the wall name that I have used as a username for every website I have signed up for since then and it's never been taken. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter