Your BEST WDW theme park secret! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there,

Yes. Several of the tips are outdated. If you spot anything that needs to be removed, please let me know.

Walt Disney World is ever changing, and this document is HUGE. I have compiled it over years -- for myself and my family -- so that we could look for things while we were there.

However, that said, we started going many, many years ago, and so, yes -- many of the "secrets" are now outdated.

If you request the document from me (I am currently in the process of sending out a huge number of requests now), please let me know if you find anything that needs to be removed.

Thank you so much!

Why not upload a list that you can edit whenever nessecarry and people can access the link? this thread is turning into nothing but a bunch of "mee too @yahoo.com".

Why not upload a list that you can edit whenever nessecarry and people can access the link? this thread is turning into nothing but a bunch of "mee too @yahoo.com".

How about a Google document? You can post the public link online. If you want, you can even allow others to edit. (Don't worry, you can always access old versions of your document in case of foul play! ;))

This would be your best bet. :thumbsup2

wooow thats a lot of pages of asking for emails!

I'm with the others - can a document be created so everyone can access it without giving out their email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter