Your all time favorite Christmas Gift

When I was young I remember the best present ever. An 8 Track player with 2 Tapes (Grease and Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band). Boy, did I think I was the coolest thing ever. I listened to those 2 tapes over and over. We all know how well 8 tracks went over - and those were the only 2 tapes I ever got. But I loved that thing...

I still have my portable 8 track player in the back of my closet. Two favorite types were the soundtrack to The Jazz Singer (Neil Diamond) and ABBA. I had probably a dozen tapes, more I think than I had cassettes. I went straight to CD’s when they came out because they sounded so much better.

I don’t know if I have a favorite Christmas gift of all time. There were many favorites over the years.

voltron toy, castle of lions toys. I still have may voltron collection till this day.
voltron-vintage-1984-panosh-place-figure-includes-5-lions-to-transform-mighty-figure-note-condition__51j9ihOVm7L.jpg

Last edited:
Barbie Plane. Loved it more than the dream house. Barbie partied on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter