Young ring bear and flower girl question

TheDisneyGirl02

<font color=navy>I found my Disney Prince!<br><fon
I need some opinions regarding the ring bear and flower girl for my wedding in October.

Right now, I have my twin as my maid of honor and three bridesmaids. My friend's daughter (my friend is one of my bridesmaids) is 8 so I was thinking of making her a junior bridesmaid or just an older flower girl.

For a ring bear, I was thinking about maybe having my DF's cousin who will be nearly 2 at the time of the wedding. If I decide to do that, my other friend has a baby who will be a year and a half at the time of my wedding and I was thinking about maybe having her a flower girl to match the ring bear. I thought that my older FG could walk the two of them down the aisle. I'm not 100% sold on the idea though.

Can anybody else share how old their ring bear/FG were for their wedding?

Thanks for the help! :)

My JrBM will be 11, my FG will be 7 and my RB will be 3.

One wedding I was in had two really young children as FG and RB - maybe 2 y.o.? What they did was put them in a decked out radio flyer wagon and had the jr bm (who must have been about 13) pull them down the aisle. It was adorable!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Disney Girl and congrats on your upcoming nuptials. On the age of the kiddos there are a lot of variables to consider including the kids personality. My 20 month old daughter was just the flower girl in my sister's outdoor wedding ad patiently walked down the VERY long aisle holding on to the two older (6 and 11 year old) ring bearers hands. My daughter is very friendly and after she walked down went and sat with her dad (as I was the matron of honor). I love having little children in weddings you just have to be prepared for them not to want to "play" when it becomes game time!

I will be having my three younger sisters. One will be 8, one 5, and the youngest will be 4. I dont think i will have a ring bearer as i dont have any young boys in my family that will be going to the wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter