Young Avengers Manor RP

OOC: Interesting backstory, wow.

OOC: Thanks

Ooc: The Science Bros!!
Very nice backstory Wings. I ejoyed that.

Clint: He said his goodnights and went to bed. It was sure a nice surprise having Gwen come.

Ooc: New day?

OOC: Lol I like the Science Bros. I'm fine with a new day.

OOC: Thank you Olivia.

I personally enjoy the idea of sciencebros. Bruce gives Tony the companionship of someone on his level and brings down his ego a little and simultaneously (and unintentionally) reminding Tony that not everyone is as fortunate as he is. Tony keeps Bruce's spirits and self-esteem up, gives him a place to go/to belong to, and makes sure he doesn't try and kill himself again. Both of them get a brother out of the deal.

Sure, Sunday can start

OOC: I like Gwen's polyvore. I agree with Bruce and Tony, they're an excellent pair.

My characters: they woke up and got ready.

Ooc: Yeah science bros rule! It's such a neat relationship.

Jay: We woke up and fixed his bedhead. He was in no rush to do anything, so he grabbed his tablet and watched Netflix in bed.

Evelyn: After waking up she put on her bathing suit and headed to the backyard to do some laps in the pool

Ooc: Yeah science bros rule! It's such a neat relationship. Jay: We woke up and fixed his bedhead. He was in no rush to do anything, so he grabbed his tablet and watched Netflix in bed. Evelyn: After waking up she put on her bathing suit and headed to the backyard to do some laps in the pool

Nancy: she felt drowsy still, and stayed in her room. She didn't normally feel like this.

Phil: he swam for a bit in the pool too, and the water felt good.

Eli: he ate some toast and a drink his dad had made for him.

OOC: Tony had been drinking something in the second movie(chlorophyll I think) so I guess Eli might drink that too.

Raven: She worked out with the punching bag in her room.

Mike: He went down stairs and ran on the treadmill.

Hope: She did her gamma routine and went into science-mode.

1elle2 said:
Nancy: she felt drowsy still, and stayed in her room. She didn't normally feel like this.

Phil: he swam for a bit in the pool too, and the water felt good.

Eli: he ate some toast and a drink his dad had made for him.

OOC: Tony had been drinking something in the second movie(chlorophyll I think) so I guess Eli might drink that too.

Evelyn: "Hey Phil!"

June: She felt sick. She stayed in bed.

Thora and Gordon: They were eating breakfast when they received a message that Jane would be coming to the play.

Gordon: "Great. Father's girlfriend is going to see me get killed on stage." He frowned.

Thora: She was glad she was just doing lighting. "I am sorry, brother. This isn't fair."

Evelyn: "Hey Phil!"

Phil: he came up for air. "Hi Evelyn. I can't believe we have a pool!"

Eli: he checked his blood. 50% toxicity level- it was time to tell everyone...

OOC: Hope could see him checking his blood if you want, Wings

1elle2 said:

Evelyn: "Yeah, it's great! I love how refreshing it is. Swimming is great exercise too."

Hope: She had been studying her gamma when she heard him. "That doesn't sound good." And then she hugged him, pretty tightly actually, because Hope was smart, she understood things, especially the look on his face, it was one she herself had worn once. She understood he was dying. and so she hugged him tightly, because Eli was like a cousin to her. She bit her lip, because she didn't want to cry and ruin Eli's shirt

OOC: If Tony and Bruce are like brothers, then the twins and Hope are like cousins.

Eli: he hugged her back. "This just stinks. That's all I can say right now."

Hope: "I know. If there's anything I can do you know you can ask me."

Eli: "I'm going to tell everyone today. I think Raven knows since Fury knows, but I don't know about anyone else. Dad is working on it, but it hasn't been very successful."

Eli: "I'm going to tell everyone today. I think Raven knows since Fury knows, but I don't know about anyone else. Dad is working on it, but it hasn't been very successful."

Hope: "Okay. I don't know if she knows but I wouldn't be surprised. I bet my dad is helping the best he can."

Eli: he smiled. "Your dad is pretty awesome. I'm sure he is."

Jay: He was walking down the hall to the staircase. When passing Eli's room something felt wrong... he went in. "Everything okay?"

Eli: "I'm kind of dying. Dad's arc reactor design is too powerful for me because I'm younger, so he's working on a new design."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter