Young At Heart: The #BirthdayFestivus13 Adventure!!! 5 UPDATES, 1/8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous report about so many fun adventures --- as always! Thanks for sharing --- and I can't wait for the next one! :goodvibes

Aww, I can only imagine how tough it was to say goodbye. Of course, I'm less sad knowing that you were reunited a few months later, but still sad.

OMG AKL. I finally vitiated it and was (obviously) blown away. While I appreciate the safari in AK, actually being able to just chill and watch freaking giraffes without being cut off as your vehicle moves on is just heaven.

SOOOOO glad for the Ichabod pin necessitating a trip to the Beach/Yacht/Boardwalk/Epcot Resort Area. Any 'ol excuse will do.

AHHH, I haven't seen that Mickey Power pole in ages but I do love it. Only in Florida.

Awww still love that bedding JUST FOR YOU.

Oh My God that is SO FREAKIN' CUTE that picture of you two from 2000. Friends for life no doubt.

I was waiting to see if you went to the dogs, lol. Of course I knew you would. Also curious if there would be a return of "Kevin".

Lia, your reports are just so amazing. I can't believe this one is actually over. I remember way back when the expectation was this one would still be going on many years later, lol. I guess when another trip jumps into the mix, it helps speed things up. Thank you, as always, for this one and all the incredible detail and Disney love, and I am ridiculously excited for the next one and HAUNTED MANSION DANCER!!! Boo... To... YOU!!! :goodvibes

This was a fantastic trip report, you obviously had an amazing time and I loved reading about your adventures! I can't wait to read the next one.pixiedust:

Well, I don't know how you do it, but you did it again and please...never stop doing it! :)

Fabulous!! And again, I have too many comments! So I end up not commenting! I will say that we bought the Orange Marmalade cupcake this trip and brought it home with us....sooo good! LOL...

Seriously, every time you update, it's chock-full of good stuff. Having just returned from a two week trip myself, I am getting what you're saying...it just still goes too fast!

I kinda really liked being there for that long, eventually I will write a TR. It makes me want to go back for another two weeker, but I have no idea when we can swing that. Plus, we just have too many other vaca plans! LOL. We will be back in Nov for a week and maybe late May if they would ever freaking announce the 24 hour party! I booked our meals and DVC and everything for it! :rotfl:

Can't wait for the next TR!!! I love following along on Twitter and Instagram, but having it all together here with your commentary is simply the best!

Please don't stay away long! Thanks for keeping me fully entertained and happy these past few months and also bringing me some happy tears as well.

Much love and magic to you-

Really enjoyed reading your trip reports! Thanks so much for taking the time to write them!

Also, I think that Daisy pin may be mashed up with a Star Wars character, but I'm not entirely sure.

Wow - I can't believe this trip report is already at the end! It seems to have flown by as fast as the actual trip did for you!!

It's great that you had such an amazing time & made so many fabulous memories - I really appreciate you taking the time to share it all with us here :goodvibes

"It reminds me of the Lion King on Broadway, which is quite obviously something I recommend if you are ever in New York." Or in London!! ;) I was once lucky enough to stand in as a chaperone at the Lion King, helping to look after the kids who were playing Simba & Nala in the show - It was a great experience :)

So happy to see more photos of the gorgeous Beach Club in these updates! :)

It's wonderful that you & Gina still have such a strong friendship. Those Mickey ice cream sandwiches she made look DELICIOUS! And Katniss is adorable!

"did you guys know regular marshmallows have animal products in them?!" Yep - unfortunately gelatine is still used in a lot of sweets :sick: I seem to remember reading that the zebra domes contain gelatine too :(

Thank you again for another wonderful trip report! As I've said before, I LOVE your sense of humour & the way you write :) I particularly enjoyed this report because the end of your trip coincided with the beginning of mine, so it felt all the more 'real' reading about it! I can't wait to read all about your Halloween trip next! :yay:

In the meantime I'm loving catching up on your Dec.2011 report! I just read the bit where you blew your margarita all over yourself in front of the hot Italian - SO funny!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Best wishes,
Sian.xx

The fact that your TR has just ended makes me quite sad. BUT AT LEAST THERE'S ANOTHER ONE COMING. YAYYYYYYYYY.

I have loved this TR just as much, if not more, than your previous ones because you are such a talented, hilarious, and inspirational writer, all at once. You make all of us readers feel like we're there right beside you no matter what you're doing, from pin trading to going crazy on rides to CHILLIN.

Your #Disney24 experience was just flawless, let's be real. I really love your relaxed approach to that. If they ever have another one of those, you can count that I'll be taking a leaf out of your book and just walk in there with an I HAVE ALL NIGHT/EARLY MORNING LONG TO DO WHATEVER I WANT IN THE FREAKING MAGIC KINGDOM SO LET'S JUST HAVE FUN AND GO CRAZY HALLELUJAH feeling.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND for writing this extravaganza out for us so we could relive it with you! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

And I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for your next one, girl!

I wanted to, FINALLY, once and for all try the King Cupcake at Pop Century so we headed over there next.

Luckily a bakery chain here in Jersey makes a similar cupcake which is a Godsend because I could not live without it!!!

WHERE!!!???!!??!?!?!? If you're in Jersey, right outside NYC, we must be neighbors!! So you must (please) tell me where I can get this!

I loved the TR. You crack me up and find the words to express exactly how WDW makes me feel... Thanks for sharing and can't wait for the next one!

Another amazing trip report, it just makes me so happy to read all about your crazy, wacky Disney adventures. Thank you for letting us be part of it all and I am in total anticipation of the next one. Hope you get down to Disney soon to start making even more memories.

Oh how I wish I had discovered Disney when I was a child or young adult!

Your stories are hysterical.

We are DVC owners w/ our home resort as Boardwalk Villas, I so hope you get to stay there some day. (have you ever considered renting points?) You could stay at a DVC resort in a studio, for probably not much more than you pay at Port Orleans or Pop. pm me if you want more info....

Love the picture of you and Gina at ten.

I can't wait to get back to WDW and try the cupcakes!

Thank you for writing these reports, you make me smile!

You know, I’m currently sitting in AKL and I still sighed a big sigh of “amazing” when I saw the lobby. Like, not even 2 hours ago I was walking through there, but the pictures are still so majestic! AH YES FOLK IS SO BETTER. Although my feels during LK on broadway was overly amazing too, all the cries.

AH!! AFRICAN STEW!!! Obviously you know I ate that like 3 days ago, so freaking good!! There are 2 zebra domes sitting in my fridge currently…glad to see we live a similar life! Lol. Gonna go grab those now to eat!

Ah! Almost got that cupcake earlier today too, note to self, I will try it next time!! Awe man, I really did want to get over to Kidani these past few days, but I’ve just been so busy until after dark and I much prefer resort exploring in the daytime lol. I’m pretty sure the room I’m in now is right across from Kidani!

Awe, Great Mouse Detective was such a great movie!! Love it! Great pin trades!! Amazing beach/yacht club photos, that area is just perfect! What a fantastic time at Gina’s to end off the trip with!

Your trip reports always make me so incredible happy! You enjoy Disney to the fullest, and understand and love all the magic and awesomeness that it brings both to you and to everyone who visits no matter what time of year. This trip sounds like it was absolutely amazing, and I am so excited to read about the next one, knowing it has Halloween & how much you love Disney Halloween!! Can’t wait to read it, and of course, hear about the next trip on your list! One of these days we’ll be in Disney at the same time!! :D

Loved your trip report! :cool1: Looking forward to reading the next one.

Another awesome trip report!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Looking forward to tagging along on the next one! Woohoo! :cool1:

Another amazing trip report, Lia!! Thanks for sharing with all your loyal readers. :goodvibes I am SO looking forward to your Halloween TR!!

THANK YOU for continuing to write these amazing trip reports! I'm leaving for Disney on Sunday so reading your TR in anticipation made me SO much more excited (as if that's possible!)!!!!! AHHHHH! :rotfl: Can't wait for your Halloween TR!! :banana:

What a fantastic TR! Thanks so much for sharing!

I stayed at Kidani last Feb and it is so beautiful and peaceful. I loved having my morning coffee and just watching the animals roam. Plus Zebra Domes...omg I want some now!

Looking forward to reading your next TR!

Lia, you seriously have a way with Trip Reports. LOVE LOVE LOVE reading them.

I think you should just give up everything else in your life, visit Disney and write them so we can all enjoy vicariously. The world would be a better place. :)

Can't wait for the next one!

Ahh, another fabulous Lia TR! So looking forward to the next... Hard to believe that trip trumped this one! :goodvibes cannot wait to see how!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter