youcanmakethis.com

3pletprincesses

DIS Veteran
during our Disney vacation last month, I ended up talking to a lady, while waiting to see Rapunzel, that made a nice purple Rapunzel dress for her DD. My triplets have been talking about it ever since. How easy is it to make dresses from this site? How easy are the patterns to understand? Keep in mind that I know very little about sewing but do own a sewing machine.

Also, I've notice soo many dresses to choose from on the site and don't know where to start looking. What dresses have you made from the site that were fairly easy?

Now to find the right pattern and the right fabric LOL
thanks for your help

I love this site! I have made the pinafore dress, and the knot dress, they were both easy to follow! I have many many in my wish list and they have a coupon right now for 15% off, you can find it on their blog.

Good luck!

during our Disney vacation last month, I ended up talking to a lady, while waiting to see Rapunzel, that made a nice purple Rapunzel dress for her DD.

I would love to make this for my DD. I have never made anything from this site, and couldn't find anything that looked like Rapunzel searching around on the site. If anyone is able to find the Rapunzel dress, please post a link. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter