You will never believe this (accident update from Monday)

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
My MIL just called. Her best friend called her to tell her that she had been at the intensive care unit with her grandson for the past day, that her grandson was in a car accident on Monday.

My MIL's best friend's grandson is the young man that I helped after the accident on Monday.

To make this even freakier, I had just met and played cards with his mother on Friday..

I have cold chills.....

This is the young man you helped? Such a coincidence. Is he doing alright?

Just like everyone was saying...Divine Intervention...

He is alive. He had to have a blood clot removed from his brain and is in intensive care. We will know more tomorrow.

This just gave me chills!! I do believe you were meant to be there to help this many. I pray that he will recover fully and quickly!

Wow, that is very freaky Bonnie. I am truly amazed, someone is watching over you and him. :D

Wow. That is kinda spooky.

I hope he improves and makes a complete recovery.

Keep us posted.

Wow, Bonnie, that is something. God does His work, doesn't He? Must give you a great feeling for waht you did. Wonderful.

God works in mysterious ways! You were meant to be at that place at that time. Wow! :D

Bonnie,

I believe in fate, seems like you were meant to be there.

Providence!!!! That's what I think...You were meant to be there....

Wow. God's hand is very easy to see in this situation. I'm sure they are all so thankful that God put you in the right place at the right time.

That is simply amazing! I know things happen for a reason and this is just another example.

To answer your question: it seems that the "wife" was not the wife, but a friend and was the driver of the vehicle that flipped. She was hysterical in part because she was basically uninjured but her passenger who was asleep at the time and not in a seatbelt was so badly injured. She was following too closely, a car stopped, and she veered off the road and down the embankment, flipping the truck 3 times. At least this is what I am told. She is bruised and scraped up.

I haven't actually talked to the family, but hope to go see the young man in the hospital later this week.

I think that's neat, LS, not spooky. ;) You were meant to see this young man again and, now you can! I hope when he's better that he thanks you with all his heart. He's very fortunate that your paths crossed when they did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter