You Want to Go Where? A 4th of July Weekend PTR

Hi Ann! :wave:

I cannot believe you are back already!!!!!! And I am so looking forward to your trip report!

Hi Ann! :wave:

I cannot believe you are back already!!!!!! And I am so looking forward to your trip report!

I know, right? I hate that there is this build up to trips and all the prep and then WHAM it is over and you are home and... back to reality. :(

I know, right? I hate that there is this build up to trips and all the prep and then WHAM it is over and you are home and... back to reality. :(

But it is also the start to planning that next trip. ;) And all the excitement is slowly building up again .............. :lmao:

But it is also the start to planning that next trip. ;) And all the excitement is slowly building up again .............. :lmao:

It is. Getting back on Dis after a couple weeks helps that too. I have missed so much on everyones threads, though!! I feel so bad.

At least you have another trip in two months ;)

This is true! I can't believe how close it is getting. I really need to hop over to my own PTR and get cracking on some planning!!

Welcome Back. :wave: Looking forward to hearing all about your DL trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much. It is odd I have been back a week already!!!

Welcome back.. Can't wait to hear all about your DL trip

I am getting the TR going!! I am so slow these days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter