You think the WDW monorail is starting (or continuing) to show its age a bit?

Yes I do. One, is since my wife is in a scooter the need for ramps to enter and get off takes time. two it is a little bumpier than I remember. Panels are coming apart on the top of the seating area. Now I just returned after an 18 year absence from the parks. I was quite disappointed with the Monorail, It just wasn't the gee wow that I experienced for my first ride in 1973.

This happened several days ago when a guest in an ecv hit the door while loading.

Last edited:
Just rode the monorail a few days ago and never noticed it showing any age, but I wasn’t looking for it either. Just enjoyed the rides. :)

Someone hit the door with their scooter! lol I don't care that they look older, its still a classic! (I say this about my husband too ;) )

I'll just say that I've been a big fan of the ferry and launches for quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter