You think Stitch's great escape should be replaced with the original conspect of alien encounter?

Notchuck

Earning My Ears
The original concept for Alien encounter was for it to be based of the Alien movies(After their original idea of an alien rollercoaster fell through)
Since now Dinsey will soon own the Alien franchises and wouldn't have to license.
I think it would be a great idea,as it would please the fans of the original Alien Encounter,as it would be the original ride but with a xenomorph and it would please the parents who complained about Alein encounter being to scary,as any parent with a brain should know that the Alien franchise isn't for kids. They could even have a policy saying you must be 13 and over to experience Alien Encounter to be safe.

What do you think?

Not likely. Still wish they would go back to Alien Encounter, that was done very well, but too scary for small kids.
Still sounds like it will go to something with Wreck It Ralph.

Nope.

I know it won't happen, but I'm one who would like Stitch to come back...just with an updated version.

The original concept for Alien encounter was for it to be based of the Alien movies(After their original idea of an alien rollercoaster fell through)
Since now Dinsey will soon own the Alien franchises and wouldn't have to license.
I think it would be a great idea,as it would please the fans of the original Alien Encounter,as it would be the original ride but with a xenomorph and it would please the parents who complained about Alein encounter being to scary,as any parent with a brain should know that the Alien franchise isn't for kids. They could even have a policy saying you must be 13 and over to experience Alien Encounter to be safe.

What do you think?

You are new here? You will find that on the DIS boards you need thick skin. Be prepared to have most of your ideas shot down. I for one would love to see the Alien come back. I thought it was a good attraction. If they made it THE actual alien from the movies then all the better. I think Disney has room for at least one scary attraction.

I'm not sure that it fits well in MK, however I think at HS it would fit just fine. I say pull the Beauty and the Beast and plop it in right next to Tower of Terror! But reality is that ship has sailed and you won't see it come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!