You might be a craft addict...(Inspired by JESW)

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
You might be a craft addict if.......

the lady at Register 1 at ACM asks where the baby is when you come in alone.

...or when the lady at ACM at register 1 asks where you were last week because she didn't see you! :)

Jill

or when I tried to buy some "girly" crafts to do with my niece and the lady at the register said "I thought you had two boys"
LOL>>>>>>>>

or the cashier knows you by your signature on your checks and doesn't require on ID.

...or the lady at ACM says she knows you have your coupons and teacher discount card!!! Caroline:thumbsup2

. . .the lady at ACM asks you, "So, did they have any new papers back there TODAY? I haven't had a chance to look. What do I need to go buy?" :rotfl2:

A bit OT, but the same thing--DH & I used to have our pictures developed at Target (through the Yahoo order and pick up thing). The photo lab is separate from the store, and you pay for your store stuff in the checkout and your pictures at the photo counter. It got to the point that the photo center guy would get our pictures out of the drawer, leave the counter, and find us in the store or in the check out line because he had seen us come in the store and knew we had pictures. :sad2:

. . .the lady at ACM asks you, "So, did they have any new papers back there TODAY? I haven't had a chance to look. What do I need to go buy?" :rotfl2:

A bit OT, but the same thing--DH & I used to have our pictures developed at Target (through the Yahoo order and pick up thing). The photo lab is separate from the store, and you pay for your store stuff in the checkout and your pictures at the photo counter. It got to the point that the photo center guy would get our pictures out of the drawer, leave the counter, and find us in the store or in the check out line because he had seen us come in the store and knew we had pictures. :sad2:

OK now that is bad!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK now that is bad!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know!! :rotfl2:

Not too long ago, DH was in Target (can you tell that's a habit?), and he had his ipod in his ear. He said someone tapped him on the shoulder, and when he turned around, it was the photo center guy. DH said he knew we didn't have any pics there, so he didn't know what was going on. The photo center guy said, "My sister is going to Disney soon, and she doesn't know anything about planning a trip. I told her that if I saw you all, I would ask for some planning tips!". Yep, that's us. Disney info providers in the Target!! ;)

OMG SIOH that's me! i have our pics done at cvs and i walked in the other day and the guy behind the counter said oh mrs.***** where have you been? it's been so lonely here without you!!!!! i was craking up. i told him that i've been busy and had a bunch of pics to do. easter,field trip day, mother's day.... the lady at the kiosk thingy doing her pics was laughing. she said "oh i guess they know you here"!!!! then he said it must be getting close to your trip huh?
see i talk to anyone about my trip. i can't help it!!!!

Not too long ago, DH was in Target (can you tell that's a habit?), and he had his ipod in his ear. He said someone tapped him on the shoulder, and when he turned around, it was the photo center guy. DH said he knew we didn't have any pics there, so he didn't know what was going on. The photo center guy said, "My sister is going to Disney soon, and she doesn't know anything about planning a trip. I told her that if I saw you all, I would ask for some planning tips!". Yep, that's us. Disney info providers in the Target!! ;)

that is way too funny! disney info at target!!!! really way too funny!!!!!

That is Funny!! I get that at school all the time. I was actually at a neighbors house for 2 hours yesterday helping her with their upcoming trip.

OK, so the next question is how long did DH say and impart vast knowledge to this guy :rotfl2: People are always sorry they asked me :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter