You make the Costume/Hat/ Ect.

Same as soon as the cowboy hat came out I made a Woody outfit.
~Spongeblair

How about we call it a tie? 'Cause halloween is when Cowboy hats came out. :thumbsup2 If not I've forgotten lol. Kinda hard to keep track of everything when you're beta...

How about we call it a tie? 'Cause halloween is when Cowboy hats came out. :thumbsup2 If not I've forgotten lol. Kinda hard to keep track of everything when you're beta...
Whatever I would say someone else was first actually and it would probably be a tester. So we both lose. I know it is hard to keep track of things
~Spongeblair

Whatever I would say someone else was first actually and it would probably be a tester. So we both lose. I know it is hard to keep track of things
~Spongeblair

Now by tester do you mean Yavin or a beta tester like me? lol... I'm not up to date on the dis slang yet...

Now by tester do you mean Yavin or a beta tester like me? lol... I'm not up to date on the dis slang yet...
Yea I mean Yavn or QA_caffdawg basically yavn or anyone with QA_ in front of their names.
~Spongeblair

Hey. no offence, but bling shirts aren't really jewelry. lol, they're not even ' bling ' :lmao: lol. They're the necklaces you can buy in disney and buy pins there to put on them :D

I have one! :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Actually its not a necklace either. It's a lanyard with pins on them.

Tower of Terror Guest room.
Real disney ride pieces.
Pirates of the Caribbean dark ride.
Umbrellas =D
Ability to hold items (food, drinks, stuffed animals, etc.)
More pirate costumes
Skeleton halloween costume

Oh we need a "it's a small world" Guest Room with dancing Hula Girls in the background! We need Splash Mountain Log Ride Vehicle.
~Spongeblair

Here is a kind of Ariel-looking face I did of myself.

ItsMeRose-1.jpg
[/IMG]

How about some Epcot Furniture? Like a Soarin' glider, Test track car.. stuff like that. and what about and indiana jones costume?

Dude it would be so awesome if there was a VMK chair that looked like a glider from soarin and actually fly! I totally second the Soarin glider chair. Dude.

I would make tons of Princess Costume!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter