You last visited:

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
I noticed that when I get called away from the DISBoards for about 10 minutes or so, the date "You last visited" resets the date and time. This causes most of the threads to show that I've already read them that day.

Is there some way to reset that date back to the day before so I can more easily see what posts I haven't read yet? Maybe something in the Cookie? I hope I explained the question! Thank you for your help.

I'm actually having this problem too - it appears to "think" that I got on the Dis later this afternoon than I actually did. The downside to this is that when I click User CP, it doesn't show me everything with new posts since the last time I was on - only threads that have new posts since the time it "thinks" I was last on. This started for me over the weekend. Any thoughts?

This happens to me too and drives me crazy, but it sounds like it's a system setting so cannot be fixed.
It sucks when you're in the middle of reading the boards and get sidetracked by something, come back and everything is marked as read so you miss a lot of new posts. ARGH! :headache:

For the past couple of days, my problem appears to have fixed itself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way. Hopefully yours will improve too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!