You know you're addicted to your iPhone when...

I usually read books on my Touch while getting a pedi. Makes the time go by nicely. If only my nail salon had wi-fi... =)

You no longer keep magazines or any reading material in your own bathroom, and no longer care that public rest rooms don't have a magazine rack in them........:lmao:

I love my I-pod touch so much that I'm thinking about getting the I-phone.

when your phone dies by about 7 pm every night because you are on it WAAAYYY too much. Not talking either, just browsing the net!

When you're unsure if you even want one, then get one and every other post you make talks about it, oh, wait, that's still you Nikki ;)

:goodvibes

When you sleep with it. :love: I invariably get tired and drowsy each night checking out The DIS and Facebook while in bed. I usually connect it to the charger and then do some last minute reading. I then try to remember what I would like to comment on the next morning when I get back to my desktop because typing on an iPhone while drowsy leads to really STOOPID posts. I often wake up with it next to my pillow.

When you sleep with it. :love: I invariably get tired and drowsy each night checking out The DIS and Facebook while in bed. I usually connect it to the charger and then do some last minute reading. I then try to remember what I would like to comment on the next morning when I get back to my desktop because typing on an iPhone while drowsy leads to really STOOPID posts. I often wake up with it next to my pillow.

:lmao: I'm exactly the same here! I'll have a last minute look at a few websites when I get into bed, then will usually watch some tv shows i've downloaded and pretty much fall asleep with it :happytv:

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter