You know you are addicted to VMK when....

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ADDICTED TO VMK WHEN...
>you buy a bunch of cardstock, and print out the pattern of all the pins in VMK.
>when you get married, at the reception hall where you put up what your name is and who you are marrying, (my VMK name is GothicGurl so i'll use it as an example) you put, "Congratulations GothicGurl and noob!"
>you find yourself constantly thinking about the real, new aladin carpet that just came out in your local disney store, and wondering if it (a) is magical, and you can really float on it, or (b) if it comes with the code for the virtual magic pin.
>you make a program so that when you say or type something 'inappropriate' in rl, it flashes red.
>you name you household pets after the NPCs and click on them once a day for daily credits.
>when you go to night clubs and find yourself dancing like your VMK character and wearing a crown on your head.
>you have recreated every piece of furni in VMK in rl.
>you decorated your rooms in your house like the rooms in VMK.
>when your trying to go to sleep, you look out your window and pretend you are playing fireworks.
>you find yourself at the haircut shop, getting your hair cut and dyed exactly like your VMK character, and then at the mall, looking for green flip only to show off to your friends that play VMK that the person that sold you the flips wasn't aware of the bargain that you got.
>you find yourself in history class, quoting somthing that you thought was a good thing to refer to on the lesson that you got from a VMK cast member.
>when you have your first kiss or somthing related, you stop him to say, "no, we could get reported and banned."
>you search for days just to find the store that carries edible pennies.
>when you go to the mall, you see a girl with a rare thing from VMK in rl, you frantically search for the trade button on her.
>you're watching TV and a comercial for VKM comes on and you freak out, and frantically look for a blank tape to tape it on and upload it to the pc to send to all ur vmk friends.

that's all i can think of, but more will come.

PunkGothicBabe said:
YOU KNOW YOU ARE ADDICTED TO VMK WHEN...
>you're watching TV and a comercial for VKM comes on and you freak out, and frantically look for a blank tape to tape it on and upload it to the pc to send to all ur vmk friends.

that's all i can think of, but more will come.

They have a commercial for VMK?

--must watch more tv, must watch more tv---

cat_herder said:
They have a commercial for VMK?

--must watch more tv, must watch more tv---
lol no i was just making it up to make a point.
sorry to get ur hopes up...:(

I thought I posted this earlier but I guess I never hit "submit":

this is one I actually did:

you know you are addicted when your desktop wallpaper is a screen shot of you and your fiance in your vmk room, and when you are at the desktop (WAY after vmk closes), you click on your fiance's character's pic to see who he is (and yes, he was sitting here and made fun of me!)

~Mia~

PunkGothicBabe said:
>When you have your first kiss or somthing related, you stop him to say, "no, we could get reported and banned."

that was awesome!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

well let get back on topic..
u know..
when
*u fear the #39.. (where VMK does not respond when loading.. at least on my computerS)
*u get on at 10a ( again here ) and get off at 1a ( ditto ) i do this almost everyday..
*u want to leave family gatherings/ bring ur laptop/ use their computer just to play haunted mansion ( which u would crash inanyways ) to get credits so u can afford the new magic coming out ( supposedly it a lot!! )
*tell ur crush irl to play so u can hang out with him more ( or vice versa [ LOL i like that word ] )

** oh yea btw.. i did not do the last one.. it just came to me

You know you are addicted to VMK when:

You are at a New Years Eve party, and everybody is outside, by the bon fire. They are all drinking, but you are the designated driver, drinking coca-cola. You are bored to tears and thinking about how many credits you could of racked up on the mansion game, if only you had stayed home. You go inside to use the bathroom, and you pass by an office type room and see that there is a computer sitting there, turned on, and connected to the internet. You sneak onto the computer, log on to VMK to give out "snow hugs" and say "Happy New Ear" to some of your friends. You go and check out the mansion game and it is so great, because the computer you are on has a 24" monitor, and you can actually see what you are doing! Then when you get caught on the computer you demand that your DH go out and buy you a bigger monitor for your computer at home!

Happy New Year Everybody! :cool1: :cool1:

FlyingPegasus said:
You know you are addicted to VMK when:

You are at a New Years Eve party, and everybody is outside, by the bon fire. They are all drinking, but you are the designated driver, drinking coca-cola. You are bored to tears and thinking about how many credits you could of racked up on the mansion game, if only you had stayed home. You go inside to use the bathroom, and you pass by an office type room and see that there is a computer sitting there, turned on, and connected to the internet. You sneak onto the computer, log on to VMK to give out "snow hugs" and say "Happy New Ear" to some of your friends. You go and check out the mansion game and it is so great, because the computer you are on has a 24" monitor, and you can actually see what you are doing! Then when you get caught on the computer you demand that your DH go out and buy you a bigger monitor for your computer at home!

Happy New Year Everybody! :cool1: :cool1:
Fly,I remember when you came to Sea's room and anounced that.I could see myself doing that!

Ok this is funny....CCG and I were watching the old movie "Innerspace" last night (the one with Dennis Quaid where he is miniaturized and injected into Martin Short's body....) anyway, near the beginning Quaid says something to Martin like "I could die and there would be a little pod inside your body with a tiny skeleton at the helm". So of course we both look at each other and say "skeleton at the helm!"

Then later in the movie, they talk about going to a nightclub called "Inferno". We just looked at each other and laughed. Too much!

~M

You know you are addicted when,

As you go around the office in and around corners and changing direction that you feel you are a ghost in the haunted mansion game. LOL

You

- try to light your fireplace at home by double clicking on it. Same applies to lamps.

- you try sending instant messages to friends using the VMK dictionary and no one knows what the heck you are talking about.

- your computer crashes at work and you are not that mad, because you think, "at least it wasn't in the middle of a Haunted Mansion game"

- you go shoe shopping and see a pair of Green Suede Birkenstocks in the store and have to think twice about whether you should grab them.

- go to WDW or DL and are mad that you can't just click on the map to get around and actually have to walk.

You know when...

Your sitting at a lunch table with your friends and someone says something like, "I made it on the honor role.." (or something else very good) and yell "WOOT! WOOT!"

Or you hear some one say something funny, and you say, "LOL!"

Yeah their lame but oh well

These have me laughing my head off!
True:You know your adicted to VMK when....
You are at the coffee shop with your mom and she asks you,'what do you want?'And you reply with....'More credits and warm chocolate please.'LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
True again:You know your adicted to VMK when...
Your at the mall...and you buy products in the disney store and say to yourself...''My virtual person could really use these!' :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter