You know you are a Dis Geek when...

I have a fetish for, key cards, ink pens, toiletries and napkins.

:rotfl: Me too! I even keep those paper coasters they put in the rooms. :)

This!!!! I don't have a drawer, but a huge plastic tub filled with park maps, old key cards, resort packets, photopasses, Dream Fastpasses we won, napkins, party wristbands, Magical Moment certificates, etc, etc...

Me too. It's lime green with a pink top. I call it my Tinkerbell bin. :)

Most of the new clothes you ever buy are for WDW trips initially

You have every luggage tag that WDW has ever sent you

You have "mouse ears" for differnt seasons at WDW that you bring back each year

No one ever asks where you are going anymore :rotfl2:

Oh this is sooo me! :rotfl2:

I saw a random car in the parking lot with the license plate "DDP" and my first thought was "Oh, Disney Dining Plan"

:lmao:

1. Always thinking about the "next trip", even when planning THIS trip.
2. Toiletries always packed and ready to go at a moment's notice.
3. Checking these boards before I check my email every afternoon!
4. Keep the "Disney Backpack" packed at all times, with the stuff we only use at Disney (glow stix, minifans, mister fans, power strip, window clings, ziplock baggies, etc).
5. When looking for summer footwear, the constant thought is, "Will I be able to wear these all day in a theme park? Will they be comfortable enough for Disney?"

I play the license plate game too--I love finding Disney acronyms on the plates. My own plate starts AKW, so I'm trying to think of a way to end it Disney-like, Animal Kingdom ________? Can any of you come up with something?

I start getting ready for my next trip right after I get bck from the last one

Have a disney room with all the pictures souveniers etc. so I see disney

every day when I walk in that room to get on the computer to read

the disney boards

:cool1::cool1::yay::yay::dance3::dance3:

When you have a binder with...
-park hours for the time of your trip
-adrs planned to a "t" at 181 days out so you can get them on 180 days out
-best CS restaurants in the parks
-best bang for your dollar snacks
-game plans for each day at the park

And I have had my suitcases pulled out for days and I have still have 1 month and 4 days!

HAHA!!! My father thinks I'm crazy because my binder is like 3 inches thick!

I play the license plate game too--I love finding Disney acronyms on the plates. My own plate starts AKW, so I'm trying to think of a way to end it Disney-like, Animal Kingdom ________? Can any of you come up with something?

How about Animal Kingdom Weekend?

Usage: We are going for a AKW

or Animal Kingdom Wednesday?

Usage: Tomorrow is AKW i am so excited.

You opened up this thread to make sure you're not the only sane (yes I said sane) person on the planet. Other people who think that we're crazy are actually the crazy ones.:disrocks:

When....

* most of your framed family photos have been taken at Disney/DCL

* they are in Disney photo frames

* your Christmas card every year is from your best Disney family pic

* everytime your kids have an assignment for school that relates to their personal history it has something Disney on it

* most of your best family stories start out w/ "Remember that time at Disney when...."

* you can't keep your trips straight in your memory b/c you've been on so many that they all blend together

* all your notepads in your house are from Disney

* your favorite treats are from Disney & you get cravings you can't fulfill until your next Disney trip (Mickey Rice Krispie treats, Dole Whips, anything from the Main St. Bakery, etc.)

When your DH looks at you every time you something geeky that only "we" DIS geeks would know & just calls you some nickname related to Disney.

My DH's nickname for me: DIS-tard

Great thread OP! :cool1:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

To the OP - I am LOVING this thread! :worship:

I saw a random car in the parking lot with the license plate "DDP" and my first thought was "Oh, Disney Dining Plan"

This happened to me the other day when I realized my friend's livcense plate started with WDW. I had to chuckle to myself.

When those same people who shook their head:rolleyes1 everytime you went to Disney, now come to you for help and planning tips for their Disney trips.

It's happening to me right now! DH and I usually go solo, but we're going on our first trip with family this October (total 6 adults and 3 kids) and they were going to go without ADR's! Yikes! What would people do without us!? :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter