You Know.......It's Just Pretty Darn Cool....

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I was just sitting here thinking about Pete, John, Kevin and Corey on the Christening cruise and I was thinking, really, it is a dream come true for all of them. Yes, yes, I know.....CORNY :rolleyes: But when I think of their stories...I'm sure when Pete fell in love with Epcot that day or when Kevin first stepped into the Magic Kingdom with his mom or when John was buying clothes on vacation for an interview with Disney or when Corey asked Julie to pack up and move to Orlando with him, that none of them ever could have imagined where it would lead them. And now here we all are hoping Kevin got some good pics of Whoopi and John Stamos from the Disney Dream Christening cruise. I mean...Seriously? How cool is that?

Yeah good on them, they give so much to the fan community for nothing so its great. Gotta say I wish I was there too.

I was just sitting here thinking about Pete, John, Kevin and Corey on the Christening cruise and I was thinking, really, it is a dream come true for all of them. Yes, yes, I know.....CORNY :rolleyes: But when I think of their stories...I'm sure when Pete fell in love with Epcot that day or when Kevin first stepped into the Magic Kingdom with his mom or when John was buying clothes on vacation for an interview with Disney or when Corey asked Julie to pack up and move to Orlando with him, that none of them ever could have imagined where it would lead them. And now here we all are hoping Kevin got some good pics of Whoopi and John Stamos from the Disney Dream Christening cruise. I mean...Seriously? How cool is that?

Well said. Dreams really do come true!

They all are very deserving of this honor. :goodvibes

So true, Skip!

I totally agree with everyone.....I can't wait until it's my turn to have a "Dream" come true....come on PCC 3.0

It just goes to show that the more risk you take, the better chance of success you'll have. Congratulations guys, you all deserve it! :)

Most definitely! They work their little tails off, but the rewards and experiences must be worth it! :)

In all of this I hope we don't lose sight of one thing...

It was all started by a Jerzy boy. ;)

Most definitely! They work their little tails off, but the rewards and experiences must be worth it! :)

In all of this I hope we don't lose sight of one thing...

It was all started by a Jerzy boy. ;)

Now that's funny Nikki !!!!

To all that:
Ain't that the truth?!!

And we are so lucky that they share so much of it all with us!
Thanks guys!!

I was just sitting here thinking about Pete, John, Kevin and Corey on the Christening cruise and I was thinking, really, it is a dream come true for all of them.

This completely made me smile at the end of a LONG week.

The Podcast Team really does so much for all of us that it's nice to see them get something so wonderful! They truly do deserve it!

Especially since I had to endure driving through ANOTHER snow storm today. UGH! Putting on the latest Podcast reminded me this time next week I'll be in FLORIDA! :)

And man, that Aqua Duck footage has got me stoked to ride the Dream! :banana:

Nikki - the Jerzey boy comment is too funny. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter