You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Taking the little guy to local wildlife rehab in the morning. I was able to make contact with them through local sheriff's office and they will be in the office in the morning. They work with Mississippi State university to rehab animals through their veterinary program.

Hopefully this works out. If not, I'll try to get him strong enough to go on his own.

Mike would have been happy yesterday. My wife and I were taking a break from yardwork. There were squirrels hitting up the bird feeders. No fear about 5 feet away from us on the ground. Looking at us. I think one of them must be on vacation from the Fort since it has a small body and tail. The others were your typical fat squirrel we generally see. However there had to be a dozen of so hitting up the feeders.

Topped off my feeder before heading to work. DW just sent me this pic. She says there are two sitting on porch behind swing so she couldn't get them in pic. Thing is empty and was topped off an hour ago. I had to staple plexiglass in place. They kept pulling it out and dumping it everywhere.
20200508_171719.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!