Name of the park:

Theme:

Park icon:

Attractions:

Name of the park: Disney's Tragic Kingdom

Theme: villains

Park icon: "Sleeping Beauty" castle covered with vines and thorns

Attractions:

1) "The Emperor's New Groove" - Yzma's hybrid roller coaster/water coaster attraction

2) "The Lion King" - "Scarfari" - dark ride starring Scar and the three hyenas

3) "Sleeping Beauty" - dark ride with Maleficent dragon audio animatronic

Added:

4) Kaa Koaster - "Jungle Book" themed coaster featuring Kaa and Shere Khan

5) "Night On Bald Mountain" ("Fantasia") dark ride featuring Chernabog

6) "The Nightmare Before Christmas" dark ride (different from Disneyland's "Haunted Mansion" overlay)

7) "Hercules" spinner starring Hades, Pain, and Panic

8) "Monsters, Inc." (door scene) indoor, inverted roller coaster or dark ride (w/ "Peter Pan" track)

9) "Princess And The Frog" - bayou boat ride featuring Doctor Facilier

Last edited:
1) "The Emperor's New Groove" - Yzma's hybrid roller coaster/water coaster attraction

OMG love this!!! #whydoweevenhavethislever

I would like a villains parks as the meet and greats would be epic.

Although and I know they are putting these IP in other parks I would like to see a park dedicated (and I know there's the Universal issue but this is imaginary so it doesn't matter):

Name of Park: Disney's Heroes Adventure

Theme: Heroes - Split into Marvel Adventure
Star Wars (Yes I know it's going into DHS but there is always, as far as I'm concerned room for more) and maybe Big Hero 6 (as I think there a few cool rides you could put in.)
Could even thing about adding a bigger POTC section as I think there's a lot you can do there.

Park Icon: I think you could have either a Stark Tower with a ride inside or totally nick the Ecpot Ball Idea; but it's a death star

Attractions:

• Iron Man's Flight -Suit up and fly through a epic battle and help the Avengers win the day (could be similar to FOP)
  • Star Wars - First Order Fury - Rollacoster where your throw into a Tie fighter and X wing battle.
  • And for the Kids - "San Fransokyo" University Labs - a ride through the labs see all the Big Hero 6's new inventions

Name of the park:Disney History Adventure

Theme: Important eras in history

Park icon: A huge open book with murals momentous of moments in history (inside would be a film/animatronic show a la American Advernture)

Attractions: Ancient Egypt - mummy-style coaster inside the pyramid
- the Nile river adventure

Ancient Greece - Something Hercules themed

Elizabethan London - Spanish Armada/Elizabeth I themed boat ride (using technology from Shanghai's Pirates)

Disney MidWest!

Name of the park: Middle Earth

Theme: The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings

Park icon: The White City of Gondor

Attractions:Main Street USA = The Shire, Jungle Cruze = Escape from Merkwood water ride in barrels, Haunted Mansion = Battle of Isengard, Space Mt = Mt Doom rollercoaster, Fireworks provided by Gandalf. The options are endless.

Name
Village of the Villains

Theme
Evil vs Good

Icon
Maleficent the Dragon

Attractions
☆ Fairy Godmothers vs Villains Rockin Rollercoaster type thrill ride
☆ Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter (bc kids should be scared)
☆ Zurg vs Buzz Space Mountain type ride
☆ King Candy's Turbotastic Test Track

Disney's America!

(Modeled after Magic Kingdom & Disneyland)

Park Icon: Disney's American Bald Eagle- George

Just like MK, the park will be split out in varies 'lands'.

Main Street USA = Just like MK, shops, entertainment, dining, and main theatre
Cityscapes = Themed as a major city with forced perspective of towering buildings, main attractions: 3D ride zooming around NYC, indoor dark rollercoaster ride called "Escape the Sewer" (like RRC)
Dairyland USA = themed as a farmland area. main attraction = petting zoo of typical animals found on American farms, high thrill ride coaster, corn maze, hayrides, tractor track (like tomorrowland speedway)
Southern Belle = themed after deep south and the bayou, main attraction, haunted mansion (more elaborate then the HM), dark boat ride in the bayou, southern food and shops
Liberty Square = themed just like MK, but with more attractions that are themed with early America. Learn about the revolution/constitution with a state-of -art animatronics (HoP), A theatre that plays out revolutionary themed plays, have a cool looking walk through museum with artifacts from the revolutionary times.
Wild, Wild, West = themed after the western expansion America. Attractions = indoor rollercoaster ride that zips through the great canyon (ride like the harry potter), walk through a layout of a western mining, town. Another coaster (like BTM)

Not creative or smart enough to verbalize my ideas, but sincerely enjoy watching all others here brainstorming! :)

OMG love this!!! #whydoweevenhavethislever

I would like a villains parks as the meet and greats would be epic.

Although and I know they are putting these IP in other parks I would like to see a park dedicated (and I know there's the Universal issue but this is imaginary so it doesn't matter):

Name of Park: Disney's Heroes Adventure

Theme: Heroes - Split into Marvel Adventure
Star Wars (Yes I know it's going into DHS but there is always, as far as I'm concerned room for more) and maybe Big Hero 6 (as I think there a few cool rides you could put in.)
Could even thing about adding a bigger POTC section as I think there's a lot you can do there.

Park Icon: I think you could have either a Stark Tower with a ride inside or totally nick the Ecpot Ball Idea; but it's a death star

Attractions:

• Iron Man's Flight -Suit up and fly through a epic battle and help the Avengers win the day (could be similar to FOP)
  • Star Wars - First Order Fury - Rollacoster where your throw into a Tie fighter and X wing battle.
  • And for the Kids - "San Fransokyo" University Labs - a ride through the labs see all the Big Hero 6's new inventions

Tokyo Disneyland will be getting a "Big Hero 6" attraction, which will be a clone of the Mater's Junkyard Jamboree at DCA and
Alien Swirling Saucers at Hollywood Studios. They could do so much more with "Big Hero 6" than this.

Name of the park: Disney England

Theme: Britain and British-ish rides. So Main Street would be Main Street London and look like a cross of UK Pavillion Epcot & Mary Poppins Victorian London. Perhaps with a hint of the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap movie. All the streets would be cobbled and grey. Not in a miserable way though.

Location: Not on the monorail route but a bus ride away so it seems your going into another world.

Park icon: The usual Disney Cinderella's castle but in the colors of houses of Parliament with a Big Ben wing with a very visible clock (That actually chimes when it's fireworks time in the park.)

Attractions: Chim Chimney ride. The Carousel from Mary Poppins. Wind In The Willows/Toad Hall to make a comeback.. maybe even a Harry Potter World section like Universal has with a HUGE Hogwarts instead of Beast's Castle. Is Bedknobs and Broomsticks Disney? Some tribute to that for sure!! Peter Pan's Cafe as a restaurant serving cupcakes with Tinkerbells pixie dust on top. (Sort of that Park's way of creating a 'grey stuff' option.)

There would be a few hotels. One like the Grand Floridian but white & grey colored very close to serve as the main park hotel. One to the side maybe near the Harry Potter section that looks like Hogwarts. This would be the greyest Park and hotels ever but its atmospheric.

Last edited:
Name of the park: Disney England

Theme: Britain and British-ish rides. So Main Street would be Main Street London and look like a cross of UK Pavillion Epcot & Mary Poppins Victorian London. Perhaps with a hint of the Lindsay Lohan Parent Trap movie. All the streets would be cobbled and grey. Not in a miserable way though.

Location: Not on the monorail route but a bus ride away so it seems your going into another world.

Park icon: The usual Disney Cinderella's castle but in the colors of houses of Parliament with a Big Ben wing with a very visible clock (That actually chimes when it's fireworks time in the park.)

Attractions: Chim Chimney ride. The Carousel from Mary Poppins. Wind In The Willows/Toad Hall to make a comeback.. maybe even a Harry Potter World section like Universal has with a HUGE Hogwarts instead of Beast's Castle. Is Bedknobs and Broomsticks Disney? Some tribute to that for sure!! Peter Pan's Cafe as a restaurant serving cupcakes with Tinkerbells pixie dust on top. (Sort of that Park's way of creating a 'grey stuff' option.)

There would be a few hotels. One like the Grand Floridian but white & grey colored very close to serve as the main park hotel. One to the side maybe near the Harry Potter section that looks like Hogwarts. This would be the greyest Park and hotels ever but its atmospheric.

Yes.

Tokyo Disneyland will be getting a "Big Hero 6" attraction, which will be a clone of the Mater's Junkyard Jamboree at DCA and
Alien Swirling Saucers at Hollywood Studios. They could do so much more with "Big Hero 6" than this.
Love BayMax. And I sincerely want a medical companion. :)

Name: Disney’s Art Adventure

Theme: The history of art throughout the world

Location: 5th gate in WDW. Close to Animal Kingdom lodge with a gondola system connecting this park, new deluxe resort, animal kingdom lodge and animal kingdom park.

Icon: Giant pyramid at the hub

Lands: Based on different periods of time ie: Primative (Cave Drawings, hieroglyphics), Renaissance (Masters, DaVinci), Modern, Animation, Future. Each land would have a museum in period correct architecture that display real artwork on loan from other museums from around the world.

Attractions:

Each individual land would have an art acedemy that had short classes that focused on different types of art (drawing, pottery, paint).

Figments flight of imagination: Figment stars in a ride that has you sitting on his back (same mechanism as FOP) as he flys around the world and visits the creation of world masterpieces.

Moana’s Magical Cruise: Boat ride with animatronic Maui as your captain that features scenes dedicated to each of his tattoos (that light up as you pass through each scene). At the conclusion a giant animatronic fire monster comes after your boat.

Zootopia Train Around The Park: At each stop different animatronic animals board and Deboard the Train with you and describe the different pieces of art in each land.

Hercules inverted dark ride (modern Peter Pan) that flys through scale models of famous world architecture (Ancient Greece, rome, India). Hades is trying to make everything bland and boring but you help Hercules save architecture.

Inside the park icon pyramid there is a very realistic animatronic of Walt that teaches you how to draw mickey.

Mary Blair’s Small World Through the looking glass: You and anamatronic Mary Blair and Alice are “shrunk down” in a trackless dark ride and travel down the rabbit hole and through each of the scenes in Alice in wonderland. In one terrifying scene you are an ant sized miniature in the small world ride with giant animatronics coming after your vehicle.

All new original dark ride and song not based on existing IP: An omnimover mystery in a museum where your live action host helps you uncover clues. Something like davinci code in the GMR.

Fantasia based hypercoaster that will satisfy the adrenaline junkies. You race at high speed through scenes from Fantasia with classic music playing in the background.

Art of automotive design brought to you by ford. You are in a gt350 mustang racing through the history of automotive design from Henry Fords Quadricycle to the current Ford GT. The highlight of the ride is a drag race section bringing you to 100mph (because a car ride should be faster than the bus that brought you to the park, sorry test track).

Large theater with full length actual broadway productions of popular Disney shows every evening. This is accessible from inside and outside the park. Throughout the day this venue would be a movie theater showing full length movies with a full orchestra playing the soundtrack.

This park could serve as triple duty not only as a theme park but as a Disney Animation studio and offer college credit for art students who wanted to spend a semester at Disney.

Revisioning of tommorowland with a restaurant that has projections of space and a screen with space planets and moons floating around and computers you order from your menu. and kids can 'fight' each other playing space cadets.
You enter with a Chinese street village hunton and the main icon is summer palace of Beijing with dining 'high end imperial Chinese' with the hunting with lots of village 'local foods' then jungle book land with lots of imperial Indian and local regional foods. Jungle book ride a bit like Indiana jones . Mulan ride like the Winnie pooh ride in Japan , mulan stage show, and Great Wall fp ride. but I think this will take away from animal kingdom . They could just add it there added with up and Tarzan based rides

Last edited:
Name of the park: Disneyville

Theme: Representation of the seasons and landscapes seen in America. Key element is it would include housing that guests could live in 365 days a year (so condos and villas) and live actually inside the park

Location: not sure --- though between EPCOT and the Campsites would put it close to Golden Oaks

Park icon: Disney Towers - a large apartment building where people live - but would feature shops and restaurants inside that all guests can visit - and private lounge at the top. The rest of the park radiates out from this

Lands:

4 main lands to represent the different seasons (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring) with each being themed to a holiday that takes place there:
- Autumn is Halloween all the time (and would be a bit of a Villains area as well). Would cover the West Coast - so have San Fran, harvest time in the wine regions, etc.
- Winter had mountains with snow on them and has Christmas,Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc. represented - would cover the North East with colonial type New England villages, etc as well
- Spring no specific holiday but perhaps opening day of Baseball or something - that feeling - and would be like the southern part of the country
- Summer has 4th of July to celebrate America and also would have a water area to represent the different seaside parts of the country and also Hawaii

Attractions:

1) "Nightmare Before Christmas" - Suspended ride of some sort (hybrid coaster/dark ride) to tell the story but specifically that you are Jack on the sleigh

2) "Lilo and Stitch" - Hawaiian Roller Coaster ... family coaster that has the music for that song

3) "Big Hero Six area" - San Fransokyo area and simulator ride

Name of the park: Disneyville

Theme: Representation of the seasons and landscapes seen in America. Key element is it would include housing that guests could live in 365 days a year (so condos and villas) and live actually inside the park

Location: not sure --- though between EPCOT and the Campsites would put it close to Golden Oaks

Park icon: Disney Towers - a large apartment building where people live - but would feature shops and restaurants inside that all guests can visit - and private lounge at the top. The rest of the park radiates out from this

Lands:

4 main lands to represent the different seasons (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring) with each being themed to a holiday that takes place there:
- Autumn is Halloween all the time (and would be a bit of a Villains area as well). Would cover the West Coast - so have San Fran, harvest time in the wine regions, etc.
- Winter had mountains with snow on them and has Christmas,Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc. represented - would cover the North East with colonial type New England villages, etc as well
- Spring no specific holiday but perhaps opening day of Baseball or something - that feeling - and would be like the southern part of the country
- Summer has 4th of July to celebrate America and also would have a water area to represent the different seaside parts of the country and also Hawaii

Attractions:

1) "Nightmare Before Christmas" - Suspended ride of some sort (hybrid coaster/dark ride) to tell the story but specifically that you are Jack on the sleigh

2) "Lilo and Stitch" - Hawaiian Roller Coaster ... family coaster that has the music for that song

3) "Big Hero Six area" - San Fransokyo area and simulator ride

RE: 2) "Lilo and Stitch" - Hawaiian Roller Coaster ... family coaster that has the music for that song

This attraction should have been introduced into the Disney parks a long time ago.

RE: 2) "Lilo and Stitch" - Hawaiian Roller Coaster ... family coaster that has the music for that song

This attraction should have been introduced into the Disney parks a long time ago.
Agreed - That as an attraction, and some kind of "dark/doors themed attraction" based on Monsters Inc. have always been total "no brainers" for me! (From somebody who doesn't have the brain for this sort of thing!) :rotfl:

And I would LOVE to see any kind of attraction themed after Fantasia - and of COURSE the Sorcerer, and his gorgeous hat!! :)

Agreed - That as an attraction, and some kind of "dark/doors themed attraction" based on Monsters Inc. have always been total "no brainers" for me! (From somebody who doesn't have the brain for this sort of thing!) :rotfl:

And I would LOVE to see any kind of attraction themed after Fantasia - and of COURSE the Sorcerer, and his gorgeous hat!! :)

An inverted roller coaster based on the door scene from "Monsters, Inc." should have already been created.

From the rumor mill, a "Monsters, Inc." section would be going into the Sunset Blvd./Animation Courtyard section of Hollywood Studios.
For a less expensive version of the door scene coaster Disney could re-theme "Rock n Roller Coaster" instead of building a new coaster.
I don't think it would have the same affect ("Rock n Roller Coaster" being a regular roller coaster) that an inverted coaster would have.

If Disney wanted to make the door scene ride tamer (for children) then they could use the ride system from the "Peter Pan" attraction.

Also, Disney should have moved the BAH (Big *ss Hat) from inside of Hollywood Studios to somewhere outside of the park (close to the entrance).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!