You guys remember Noah??

Thank you for sharing this. Noah and his family are an inspiration, and also a great testament to what a wonderful organization Give Kids the World is.

Wow that is cool.
Noah’s life may have been short, but what an effect his life had!

Oh my goodness, this just brought tears to my eyes. I followed Noah's story up until the day that he was no longer with us...and it just makes my heart sing to know that he has had such a large impact.

The world is such a better place with people like this family in it.

:lovestruc

Oh my goodness, this just brought tears to my eyes. I followed Noah's story up until the day that he was no longer with us...and it just makes my heart sing to know that he has had such a large impact.

The world is such a better place with people like this family in it.

:lovestruc

Me too!

How great for them to be living in a place with such wonderful memories of their time there with Noah. I check his mom's blog fairly regularly; I'm hoping she keeps us all in the know with their adventures there!

I just re-read the trip report.

Rest in Peace Precious Noah, what an inspirational story. :littleangel:

John

Fantastic Story.

Some of us give money but giving of time and yourself is so much more valuable. You are helping change peoples lives just as others did for you. Noah will forever be remembered and his life carried so much value to the world.

Thank you for continuing to share your story. It is inspirational.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Any chance this story was saved somewhere? Our family was there at the same time as Noah and I would love to see what the story was about.

Any chance this story was saved somewhere? Our family was there at the same time as Noah and I would love to see what the story was about.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2031190

Lauren - Thanks for posting this story. It brought me right back to tears, just like when we were following Noah's story. In these days of not so nice news, it is so wonderful to hear a beautiful story of giving back like this.

That is really inspirational. Makes me think of what I could do for someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter