You Guys Part of the Family? You've Got the Magic In Your Eyes!!->Updated 10/19x3!!!!

It had come to that day, the day dreaded by all Disney vacationers, the last full day in the parks, it was the end of a very long trip for me, by the end of it, it definitely felt like I had been there a month. Was I ready to go home? HECK NO! I wanted to stay of course, Disney is my home!

Paige and I began the day with getting ready and nomming down on some granola bars in the room, and jumping on a bus over the Magic Kingdom bright and early! We managed to get there for 7:30!! It was an EMH morning in the park that day, but we weren’t sticking around long, we just wanted to see the rope drop show, as we had missed it the day earlier due to sleeping in a bit!

Photo0604FourBySix.jpg

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

Well, we certainly had the memories, they weren’t beginning right now, but hey, that’s okay! We also saw an adorable little boy all decked out in Captain America gear! Super cute!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

The fire chief was out greeting everyone again today, and the crowds were certainly loving it!

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Look that-a-way, do you see Casey Jr, she’s a’comin down the track!

10.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

I always love this show to no end, it’s just so cute, and a magical way to start your day, especially at the Magic Kingdom, I wish I could have seen some of the ones they used to do at the other parks! I did notice there were quite a few less characters out for today than normal, maybe because of AM EMH? Paige also loved the show, and I have to admit, we were both crying, I mean, it’s just so wonderful!

15-1.jpg

With our plans of Magic Kingdom for the morning done, we were jumping up the monorail ramp and were at the TTC in no time! We did encounter a little friend on the way down the ramp though!

16-1.jpg

EEK! Don’t step on it! You never know, it could be a prince in disguise!? Neither one of us kissed it….we figured we should leave that for Lottie to do later on! Hopefully the poor guy didn’t get stepped on later!

17-1.jpg

Yay! Halloween! I seriously love the fall and Halloween stuff at Disney, it’s all so decorative and awesome and just plain great! Paige and I headed around the corner to the bus stops and jumped on a bus for our first actual park of the day!!

Did you call me royalty? *blush* You're so cute, thanks Katt.

Omg, I am really sad about Eric not meeting with Ariel anymore. I don't understand how you can meet Belle, Beast, Gaston, Ariel, and yet no Eric in New Fantasyland. You can't have everything I guess!

I love your shot with the frog version of Naveen puckering up! That's so cute!

Omg... Belle in her REAL pre-makeover look. Perfection. Yay for Aurora too!

I HATE how the CMs at the theater never know what on earth is going on in there. Them saying it's random...NO IT'S NOT! There is a schedule on which different performers are listed, this is not difficult to figure out. It's not their fault though, rather the entertainment people that aren't letting the CMs out front know... it just doesn't make sense.

Ahh the Welcome Show and MK all decked out for Halloween/Fall. THAT IS HEAVEN.

Ahhh great shot of the Avengerail that clearly stopped to take in the good morning show as well.

The only other morning show I ever saw was Animal Kingdom, and it wasn't anywhere near as good as this one, so not a huge loss. It was cute though.

Wow, it does look a bit sparse. Mickey's all alone in that photo save for one CM at the side. Guess everyone slept in.

Hey team!! Just thought I'd let you all know that I officially started my most recent trip report today! It's bound to be a fantastic one!!

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3183855

Photo0605FourBySix.jpg

Rawr! Welcome to a morning at Animal Kingdom!! Us awesome park hoppers that we are made it over to AK right in time for their opening at 9! Awesome!! Since it was our last day, we obviously had to take as many photopass pictures as we could!

Photo0608FourBySix.jpg

Photo0609FourBySix.jpg

Then it was time to trek our way over to the Asia side of the park, the mountain was in danger, and we had to fight the yeti and become heros!

18-1.jpg

Well…we tried…once wasn’t enough to scare the yeti off…here we go again!

19-1.jpg

Who’da thunk? Twice didn’t do it either, this was one tough yeti! We ended up having to fight it a total of FIVE times! Heck yes!! That’s a whole lot of rollercoaster fun in the morning!

Don’t you worry, we scared that yeti far out of Asia, and made our way over to our next adventure, but not without a little monkey ing around along the way!

20-1.jpg

21.jpg

Cuuuutttee! Africa was in no need of yeti rescuing, so we cruised right past it and over into Camp Minnie Mickey! Don’t worry though, there were no yeti’s over there, just all of my feels! Our timing was seriously impeccable today, as we arrived right at ten am, when they were dropping the rope, and letting everyone in! It was into the theatre, and our favourite spots as we waited for the show to begin. Now, unless you’re brand new to the TR, clearly, that show is FOTLK, the greatest thing on the planet…

22.jpg

Aren’t we adorable! Now…believe it or not….I actually have NO photos of the show…yup…you read that right, not a single one! I know, I know, what’s happening to me?! Well, I was simply enjoying the show, as it was the last time I’d see it for god knows how long! (remember at this point all the rumours about it closing in January were still going around…thankfully that didn’t happen) I also figured that since I’d seen it three times already, I had enough pictures, and had bored you guys enough with my love of the bird dancer. Lawl.

It was also NOW that we realized how much the zebra in the show looked like Rapunzel, and thought that they were probably friends. (not the day before like I said..ooops) The show was obviously amazing, and I couldn’t contain my feelings for it, I mean, there’s just so much incredible talent smushed into one little theatre, I just don’t know how they do it!

Speaking of not knowing how they do it, it was time for us epic park hoppers to take off again, and before you knew it, we were on a bus over to our next park of the hour!

5 EE Rides?! Awesome!

I love the photos too! You ladies are too funny!

And yay for making FOTLK again! I've stopped taking pictures of that show too, I just get way to into it to remember!

Last full park day is always so sad, and nothing is sadder than seeing the "you need to go home tomorrow" envelope from the magical express :sad1:
Awwwww there is nothing like Rope Drop, I always sob, it just makes me so happy :tink:

Can I just say how awesome it is that you hit MK for the opening show and STILL made it to AK for opening? OK, I guess I just did. :upsidedow

Ahhh I love that first EE photo. Synchronized swimming!! :cheer2:

OK, I get why you didn't take any FOTLK photos but I can't lie, it still makes me a little :faint:

Can't wait to see where you head to next. This is some epic park hopping!!

5 EE Rides?! Awesome!

I love the photos too! You ladies are too funny!

And yay for making FOTLK again! I've stopped taking pictures of that show too, I just get way to into it to remember!

It was great!! Thanks!! We like to make use of our ride photos!!

I do love to attempt to photograph it, but I knew I had enough I do like to just emerge myself into it and really enjoy it!

Last full park day is always so sad, and nothing is sadder than seeing the "you need to go home tomorrow" envelope from the magical express :sad1:
Awwwww there is nothing like Rope Drop, I always sob, it just makes me so happy :tink:

I know!! I do like it much better when I still have some time on departure day to have a last adr/some resort time, or when I had my AP, some park time, but when I leave at like, 6 am the next day, it really sucks. AW MAN I HATE THAT ENVELOPE! The best is when it's not there and I'm all "I DONT HAVE TO LEAVE!" lol jk, can't stay here...lol

Ugh, I'm always crying, it's just so magical and a great way to start a day!

No pictures from FOLK?!?!?!?! :scared: :faint: :rotfl:

Lol! Sometimes I just get too into it!

Can I just say how awesome it is that you hit MK for the opening show and STILL made it to AK for opening? OK, I guess I just did. :upsidedow

Ahhh I love that first EE photo. Synchronized swimming!! :cheer2:

OK, I get why you didn't take any FOTLK photos but I can't lie, it still makes me a little :faint:

Can't wait to see where you head to next. This is some epic park hopping!!

I know right?! We're great! Lol, I was impressed that we did it!

Thanks!!

Lol, I just needed to watch this time? Haha, I did notice that other people, ie, paige and mom, were all "I've seen it before, I don't need more pictures" on our second trips, where as I'm all "ALL THE PICTURES" then again, I do TR's, and have Tumblr to upload things too lol

Thanks

Boo for the last full park day :sad2:

But yay for seeing the Welcome show!

I hope that frog got out of the way! We saw a lot of critters in Disney but never a frog!

5 EE rides is quite a perfect way to start off the day! I'm amazed that you have no pictures of FOTLK! I always want to not photo/video shows and parades and things and just enjoy it but I can never resist!

What? Two parks down and another on your way. You are covering the territory for your last day quite nicely! :thumbsup2

Love the dancer pose and the cutsie pose on EE. Yay for back-to-back x 5 rides!

I completely understand wanting to take in FotLK and not see the show through a view finder so to speak. I'm glad the show will continue. (It's being relocated??)

Signed on to your new adventure as well.

Boo for the last full park day :sad2:

But yay for seeing the Welcome show!

I hope that frog got out of the way! We saw a lot of critters in Disney but never a frog!

5 EE rides is quite a perfect way to start off the day! I'm amazed that you have no pictures of FOTLK! I always want to not photo/video shows and parades and things and just enjoy it but I can never resist!

Yup! Last day is always sad, but there's always so many things to do that it keeps it exciting!! I actually didn't remember that I had no pictures until I was reading what I posted lol!! Sometimes I guess I just want to watch instead? Lol.

What? Two parks down and another on your way. You are covering the territory for your last day quite nicely! :thumbsup2

Love the dancer pose and the cutsie pose on EE. Yay for back-to-back x 5 rides!

I completely understand wanting to take in FotLK and not see the show through a view finder so to speak. I'm glad the show will continue. (It's being relocated??)

Signed on to your new adventure as well.

It's usually my plan of attack for the last day, gotta do everything you loved one more time, right?!

Thank you!!

I believe yes, it's being moved over to Harambe sometime this coming year. They're building the theater, then moving the show when the theater's ready. I'm guessing this will cause the show to be closed for a week or so, but I'm not sure.

Yay!

Paige and I were off the bus and through the turnstiles over at Disney’s Hollywood Studios by 12:30!!! HECK YES! We were seriously ROCKING today! Our first destination was clearly to check out the wait time for Tower of Terror!

Photo0612FourBySix.jpg

Photo0614FourBySix.jpg

And of course take a million photos along the way to document our adventures in Hollywood!

Photo0615FourBySix.jpg

Photo0617FourBySix.jpg

Photo0621FourBySix.jpg

Photo0623FourBySix.jpg

Yeah, we’re pretty cute! The wait time for ToT wasn’t looking too bad, but the rumbly in our tumblies was getting pretty intense, after all, we had been up for a while, and hadn’t had a whole lot to eat!

After looking through the counter service places around us, we settled on something, and I believe Paige had chicken fingers, or something of the sort while I opted for some pizza!

23.jpg

24.jpg

Yum! Disney pizza! Also, factoid time, if you haven’t tried the pizza from Subway yet, and you like Disney pizza, get some Subway pizza, it definitely tastes similar, and makes me feel like I’m at Pizza Planet, lawl!

I got pizza, a caesar salad, and carrot cake! It was all nice and tasty, although the last piece of pizza I ate, the dough wasn’t cooked all the way through, oops. I definitely didn’t finish it off, didn’t want to get sick!

With our bellies full, we decided it sounded like a good time to drop thirteen stories….right after eating…..right…..Never said we were smart! Luckily, no one puked, haha! We also didn’t have to wait very long, once in the boiler room, they were looking for a smaller party, a party of two, so we got pulled to the front!! Once our left to right seatbelts were on, we were ready to go and free falling through the hotel!

Paige and I wanted to see the Beauty and the Beast show again, and it had timed out that one was starting right as we got out of our favorite hotel, so we jumped right into the theatre to watch. Now, I once again, don’t have any pictures of the show, but have different reasons for it.

As you all know, the moment before Belle turns around is one of the biggest anticipation moments of the DHS day, it can make or break the entire Beauty and the Beast show…well…she turned around, and I’m pretty sure she had aged twenty years, Belle looked about 40, and Paige and I were not impressed. A lot of the dancers were also off their game today, and the two of us agreed we were REALLY glad we had seen the show earlier in the trip, or we would have not been impressed. Gaston, was great of course! So, I may have taken some photos originally, but I really don’t want to be someone who posts photos of people and then bashes them, at least this way, there’s some privacy, right? Haha. Either way, thank goodness for Gaston, no one saves a show like Gaston…

Well, our day was half over, and we had a VERY important greet to get to over at Magic Kingdom, so it was quickly run out of the park, onto a bus, and over to the TTC for Paige and I…stay tuned!!

Magic Kingdom!! Welcome back Katt and Paige, it’s your last park of the day, and the last day of the trip, let’s make it worth it shall we? If that’s the case, it’s definitely time for an ice cream stop!

Actually…I’m 99% sure we ran over to the Adventureland bridge to check what time Peter’s next set would be, and THEN grabbed ice cream to sit on the bridge and eat while we ate! Our snack of choice were the chocolate covered bananas, and they were super tasty, and delicious, and also kinda healthy, right!? Also, I’m just gonna go out on a limb and say it, if you’re walking through the park, and see someone eating one of these treats, don’t give them weird stares, it just makes everyone uncomfortable! (Paige and I got a lot of these while eating, and seriously, we weren’t being inappropriate in any way shape of form, but people kept giving *those* kind of looks, and it just made it SUPER awkward….so….please….just don’t…..)

Crisis averted, Peter was soon bounding across the bridge, and we were among the first in line to say hello! Yay!

25.jpg

26-1.jpg

27-1.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

Photo0624FourBySix.jpg

He took a TON of time chatting with us, and honestly, it’s been so long I’m not sure what we talked about. I know he saw Paige’s birthday button, and said something along the lines of “I’ve been told it’s rude to ask a lady how old she is, they get embarrassed or something, weird. How about you whisper it to me and I’ll keep it a secret?” So Paige whispered in his ear how old she was and of course, Peter shouted out “EIGHTEEN! WOW!”

34.jpg

He was hilarious! Just so great! Paige also had a friend back home who was stuck in school and couldn’t come that she wanted to get a video of Peter saying hello to her! He said he definitely could, and throughout the video was being just the perfect Peter, not really paying a whole lot of attention to the camera, but becoming fixated on a leaf, and then picking it off the bush to actually eat it! Lawl.

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

It was pretty dang awesome.

Photo0626FourBySix.jpg

39-1.jpg

Photo0627FourBySix.jpg

Peter waved us good bye as we continued into Adventureland to see if we could hang out with some of his pirate friends, but POTC was down! Boo! With that plan out the window, Paige suggested Space Mountain again, so we headed across the park to see what was going on over there. On the bridge into Tomorrowland we ran into a little robotic friend Push! The talking trash can! He’s so cute, I love hanging out when he’s around! He was up to his usual shenanigans, we Paige and I actually both noticed the guy who was “in charge” of Push! The guy definitely noticed me point him out to Paige, and made kind of a face at us, but really, he wasn’t being too discreet, and it was still cool to hang out with Push for a bit!

Space only had a fifteen minute wait, so before we knew it we were blasting through the stars, and then took the relaxing ride through the mountain on the Peoplemover! We knew there was a Dream Along with Mickey due to start soon, so we headed back to the hub, and I had the bright idea to ask Paige (half jokingly) if she wanted to ask if we could meet the Dream Along Dancers.

I didn’t expect her to say yes….so we approached the cast member at the bottom of the ramp to the castle and explained the situation. We’re both dancers, we love the show so much, want to pursue a career dancing in Disney, and were just wondering if we could maybe talk to the dancers a little bit. The CM was super friendly, and said she would talk to the stage manager, and be right back.

ACK! SERIOUSLY?! THIS COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN? Needless to say, we were kinda freaking out about things. Soon enough, she returned, and with her was the Stage Manger Steven, he said that they would talk to the dancers, and to come back to this very spot at the end of the next show, and they would take us back. Uhm…what?? Wait….WHAT?!

Freaking out commenced, and then we realized just how hungry we were, and that that had been our main target on the way over here, but since we were about to meet dancers, and being dancers ourselves, there was no way fast food was in order. A quick run over to Columbia Harbor House for some salads….totally okay! We got the salads to go, and practically ran back over to the castle stage to the spot we were told to wait, seriously dying of anticipation. There was still a chance the dancers would say no…

Everyone’s dreams came true, the show ended, and two cast members came down the ramp towards us, the stage manager from earlier, and super awesome cm named Antonio. They told us the dancers were more than willing to come say hello, and told us to follow them up toward the castle.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

SERIOUSLY?!?! It’s months later as I’m writing this, and it still doesn’t feel like it actually happened. We were taken up to where the castle tunnel starts, where they have a blue curtain down, and told to wait, the cm’s both disappeared, and the next person through the curtain was one of the dancers!

The one that chatted the most and actually introduced herself was Sonya, she was super friendly, and we all chatted a bit with them about how we dance, and aspire to be dancing for Disney one day. Paige and I talked about how we really come to the shows to watch the dancers/performers because really, you can see Mickey anywhere, the show wouldn’t be the same without the dancers! I’m not really sure what else we talked about, but it was sure a lot of babbling from my end, I couldn’t believe it was happening!

Sonya made sure to say that we should come audition, and hoped that the next time we saw each other would be in rehearsals! Yay!

41.jpg

42.jpg

Yup…picture proof…it happened. Sonya’s the girl closest to Paige, and she was amazing. Not all of the dancers came out, but honestly, that’s totally okay with me, we were both in complete shock and awe that any of them took the time out of their day to say hello to some aspiring dancers, and were nice enough to chat with us for a bit about what they do and encourage us to do the same! Definitely some MAJOR pixie dust and an amazing thing to happen on the last day of our trip!

Haha, the title of this update makes me giggle. Consistancy Disney, that's all we ask.

You are right. Sometimes Disney casting can be a bit... peculiar.

Bahaha, it never ocurred to me about the choco covered bananas. Now I'm not sure I'll be able not to look. :lmao: Nah, it'll be fine.

Yay, so glad you were able to finally get back to Peter. And it sounds like he was great, so definitely worth waiting for.

Aw, I haven't seen Push in forever!!! I always wanted a picture with him so people can ask why I have a picture with a trash can. I guess he really doesn't translate in still photo form. :p

Oh wow Katt, that is just so awesome that you got to meet and talk with the dancers. That is gahhhhh, I don't have words. Now I want a a picture with the dancers!!!! That's so great. See that, it never hurts to ask. So happy you got to have that experience. :goodvibes

EDIT: Um, just noticed your ticker... DETAILS!!! :hyper:

Haha, the title of this update makes me giggle. Consistancy Disney, that's all we ask.

You are right. Sometimes Disney casting can be a bit... peculiar.

Bahaha, it never ocurred to me about the choco covered bananas. Now I'm not sure I'll be able not to look. :lmao: Nah, it'll be fine.

Yay, so glad you were able to finally get back to Peter. And it sounds like he was great, so definitely worth waiting for.

Aw, I haven't seen Push in forever!!! I always wanted a picture with him so people can ask why I have a picture with a trash can. I guess he really doesn't translate in still photo form. :p

Oh wow Katt, that is just so awesome that you got to meet and talk with the dancers. That is gahhhhh, I don't have words. Now I want a a picture with the dancers!!!! That's so great. See that, it never hurts to ask. So happy you got to have that experience. :goodvibes

EDIT: Um, just noticed your ticker... DETAILS!!! :hyper:

Bahha, yeah, most of the rides its left to right, but then Dinosaur throws you a curve ball and I'm all "this is a sign that we shouldn't be on here..."

Lol, yeah, I've gotten to the point where I just stop questioning it..

Oh my gosh, that friend of Peter's is the BEST! I've met hima couple of times, but I think he's gone now, I haven't seen him around, so who knows!

Bahahaha, push is so cute, i love him!

It was such an amazing experience, I still can't believe that it happened, at all, like, WHAT?! Seriously amazing, and it definitely shows the lesson of "never hurts to ask" Problem is I'm still to shy to ask about FOTLK! lol

Ahahahahahaha, details will come soon enough..

Ahhhh Katt!!!! That is pretty awesome that you got to meet those dancers. Another example of Disney spectacularness!

Peter ate a leaf? ha ha ha!!! :rotfl2: We've always had great Peter interactions! He was fixated on my handbag once that had a monogram on it and he was trying to Guess what the "G" stood for. Crazy funny stuff!

So funny that you noticed the "new Belle" had aged considerably when reappearing.

Rob's eagle eye has me wanting details too my dear! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!