You guys are just so knowledgeable that I had to ask

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
1st: when do you change from "welcomed Guest" to "veteran" or to any of those clever titles some of you have
2nd how did you get such unique avatars and do you have to be more than a computer idiot to do it yourself?
Kathy and her boys
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:
:wave: and one due in June~

you become a veteran after you 75th post...

Your avatar has to be 50x50 pixels

I hope that helps.... you can change everthing under you options

At the top of this page, click on <b>The DIS Discussion Forums</b>, this will take you to the home page.

There, click on <b> User CP </b> to get to your profile.

Next click on either the <b>Edit Profile</b> or the <b> Edit Options</b> links to edit your particular preferences.

In the edit profile choices, you can set what you want it to say beneath your name. If you don't set anything here, it will automatically go to 'Veteran' after 75 posts. If you do set something else, it will remain. I'm not sure, but I don't think this option is available until after a certain number of posts.

Under the Edit Options choices, the last one at the bottom will allow you to pick an avitar.

Have fun

Welcome, Tomskatt. :)

If you have any more questions, ask away. :)

Welcome to the Tech Board, Tomskatt!!! :D

Pull up a chair and ask away!! :)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Welcome to the Techie Board, Tomskatt. Pull up a chair, and sit a spell with us... just beware of the rascals running afoot. :D

At the top of the board we do have a link to some useful hints. If you'd like a more tailored help just let us know.

i'm gonna trhttp://members.aol.com/vltdisney/mickey34.gif[/img]y to insert a photo , hope this works, i've been trying for the last 5 posts...

mickey34.gif
i guess it still doesnt work, UGH!!!!

YEAH!!!! IT WORKED THAT TIME...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter