You guys are going to get me in trouble!

meeshi

<font color=green>Partial to finger toes<br><font
My house is falling apart around me. I did vacuum and straighten up the living room today. But I need to go upstairs and clean the bathrooms, I have towels that need to be hung out on the line.....when DH came home for lunch I was sitting here on the computer, dishes piled up in the sink, because I never unloaded the diswasher. So maybe you could all stop Dissing for a little bit while I go do these things so I don't miss anything. ;)

Ha! This board never slows down... I gave up long ago trying to keep up with every post. I'd have to sit here all day! :p

You actually <b>vacuumed</b>? Wow! I should try to do that one of these days :)

Originally posted by TigrLvsPooh
Ha! This board never slows down...
I thought that Alex implements the server busy message so we can all get things done sometimes?:confused:

Hey, Alex, could you put that server busy message up? I'd love to surprise dh with a clean bathroom tonight! ;)

I've resorted to cloning myself so I can keep up with the DIS... LOL... :)

Well I'm happy to say I took a break and was able to get this house in a little order and the bathrooms cleaned. When dh came home he said "Well someone cleaned" ;) I'm so glad he noticed! :D So it's back to the Disboards for me!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter