You First Rolling Total?

contemporarymom

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Quick Question. I noticed on my dashboard for You First that some stays seemed to be missing. I went through my records and saw that they were missing about 5 nights (over the last 18 months). When I called I was told that they used a rolling total. In other words your stays are only counted for the last twelve months. That seemed odd because I could have sworn that they used a cumulative total. Can someone let me know one way or the other please? Thanks!

Yes stays count for the year
They don't carry over to the next calendar year

What is weird though is that I still have BLUE status even though it's been 2-3 years since I stayed at a Loews hotel. Maybe you can't go back to Member once you get there? It's just 2 stay minimum anyhow.

Hi All,

Quick Question. I noticed on my dashboard for You First that some stays seemed to be missing. I went through my records and saw that they were missing about 5 nights (over the last 18 months). When I called I was told that they used a rolling total. In other words your stays are only counted for the last twelve months. That seemed odd because I could have sworn that they used a cumulative total. Can someone let me know one way or the other please? Thanks!

From the website ...

Qualification for Membership Levels will be determined based on a rolling 12-month cycle, beginning July 15th, 2008 (the YouFirst Program Launch Date). Meaning, a Member must stay at a Loews property 2 times within any 12-month period following 7/15/08 to earn Blue status, 5 times within any 12-month period following 7/15/08 to earn Gold status, and 10 times within any 12-month period following 7/15/08 to earn Platinum status.

If a Member does not earn enough qualifying stays during the 12 months following a change in status to progress to the next level of membership or to maintain the Member’s existing level of membership, the Member will be downgraded to the next-lower level of membership on the 1-year anniversary of that change in status (12 months after earning status). For example, if a Member earns Gold status on October 1, 2008, but does not qualify for Gold status as of September 30, 2009 (has not had at least 5 qualifying stays in the most recent 12 months), that Member would be downgraded to Blue status as of October 1, 2009.

Benefits will also be provided on a rolling 12-month schedule. Per the example above, the Member would begin enjoying Gold benefits as soon as he earned Gold status on October 1, 2008 and would continue to enjoy those benefits for the following 12 months, until September 30, 2009. If, at that time, he has not had at least 5 qualifying stays in the most recent 12 months, the Member would be downgraded to Blue status and begin enjoying Blue-level benefits for the following 12 months.

In the event a member does not remain an Active Member (as defined above) that membership may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Loews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!