You don't supose this exercise program will work do ya?

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
My doctor told me that exercise is good for me. He suggested that I start on
a weekly program. Life is so busy that I had to think of ways to incorporate
exercise into my daily activities.

SSSoooo..... here is my weekly schedule:

Monday:
Beat around the bush
Jump to conclusions
Climb the Walls

Tuesday:
Wade through Paperwork
Drag my heels
Push my luck

Wednesday:
Make mountains out of molehills
Balance the books
Jump on the bandwagon

Thursday:
Run around in circles
Pull out all the stops
Toot my own horn

Friday:
Start the ball rolling
Climb the ladder of success
Go over the edge

Saturday:
Bend over backwards
Hit the nail on the head
Put my foot in my mouth

Sunday:
Pick up all the pieces
Whew! What a workout!

I clicked on your post looking for some insight into a new exercise routine and it took me a minute to realize just how "strenuous" your routine would be for me! I think you would over exert yourself with this particular work-out. Cut yourself some slack and slow the pace a little. ;)

I started The Firm work-out tapes last Monday and I am very happy with them. I am a very large woman and admit I can't get through the entire cardio tape but I get in 30-45 minutes with weights. I like it because you actually skip certain days of the week (I look forward to those days the most). The absolutely wonderful thing about The Firm (for me at least) is that I am able to maintain that "work-out high" you get from endorphines throughout the work-out day as well as in to the next day when I don't work out. Just thought I'd pass along what is working for me so far. Although your exercise plan sounds more in line with I'm looking for!

Sounds like much more fun than this Tae Bo and Pilates I have been doing....LOL!!!
Sign me up Laura! LOL!!!

Kamy

I like your routine so much better than mine!!!! rotflmao

Cut yourself some slack and slow the pace a little.

Do you think she can fit this into her workout routine. I wonder how many calories "cutting slack" would burn?

LOL, this was really cute.

That's it! I should be doing your workout instead of sitting around killing time!

:D

And here I thought I hadn't been exercising enough! Now after reading this post I realize I've been exercising for years!!! :D :jester: :jester:

Thanks for the giggle, Laura! Sounds like my kind of exercise!

Pat

273 days and counting . . . again

Hey you forgot they weight training of 12 oz at a time.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter