You decide our vacation time!!

DisFam4

Mouseketeer
OK - Here it is. We are going to WDW in less than 2 weeks and due to joining SouthEast Airlines Club59 ($59.00 each way for 1 year) and getting annual passes for US/IOA ($99.00 each) and getting a 7d PHPP for all 4 of us - we will be going a second time in the next year.

We are going with this boards expertise to decide the best time to go (less money, less crowds, lots of fun :p )We are myself, DW, DS10, DD5. We will pull them out of school for a week. We will probably rent DVC points for Beach Club Villas for a week.

We have this in mind:
First couple of weeks of December
3rd week of September
Sometime in October
Or ANY OTHER time that you can sway me towards.

We originally thought Dec. but with our trip now (3/9 - 3/16) being a little chilly, we don't think water park is on our schedule, (only TL open) and Dec. will be a little cool for water parks as well.
OH WELL - Fire away...... :jester:

3rd week September. I have been there that time of year and although it rained some, it wasn't bad and the crowds were almost mom-existent!

end of Sept to beginning of Oct Clear out before Columbus day. We arrived on 10/2 and left on the 10th by the 6th it was starting to pick up but we never waited more than 10 min for anything. I wish I had done our trip in reverse. We took 6 days driving down and had planned for 5 on the way home (did it in 4). When we go again I'd like to drive down in 3 days and spend 5 coming home to see other things. Fall is the only time my Dh can go and its hard then to as they are gearing up for hay dels. But once every 3 yrs he'll manage it. BTW it was 95 the whole time we were there many nights were spent till 10 in the pool and the boys (4 and 22 months at the time) were passed out by the time we got back to the camper. Have fun

I vote for October simply because the last time we were there, DH and I asked one of the shuttle drivers if he chose to go to WDW, when would it be? He said that he'd choose October because the crowds are non-exsistant and the weather is beautiful.

I would love to go in October but our school frowns on taking the children out of school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter