You Atlanta folks OK?

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
Watching CNN....wondering how many DIS'ers are affected by the twister? I guess if it affected you, ya probably dont have internet access. Do we have many atlanta regs?

I'm not sure who's from Atlanta. Well, if you are.....check in just as soon as you can!

There's one gal, I think her name is Susan, she's from Cumming, although I think they were fine.

It was an interesting weekend! Warnings continued all day Saturday. Storms came in waves, one after the other. The city sustained some major damage.

We are south of the airport, thankfully no damage here. We never lost power. I don't not want to ever go thru a weekend like that again!

Martha

It was an interesting weekend! Warnings continued all day Saturday. Storms came in waves, one after the other. The city sustained some major damage.

We are south of the airport, thankfully no damage here. We never lost power. I don't not want to ever go thru a weekend like that again!

Martha

Glad to hear you're ok!

Scary weekend! I played "Motorcycle" with my girls Saturday when we were in the closet. I had them wearing motorcycle helmets when the tornados were heading straight to us. We had some bad hail, but no tornados!

We are blessed, no damages!:scared:

Cumming Ga is about 40 or so miles north of Ga. Well kinda NE IIRC. I hope everyone is ok

Scary weekend! I played "Motorcycle" with my girls Saturday when we were in the closet. I had them wearing motorcycle helmets when the tornados were heading straight to us. We had some bad hail, but no tornados!

We are blessed, no damages!:scared:

Helmets!!! what a great idea:thumbsup2

It was a crazy weekend. We live in the northeast suburbs and had things going on all around us but nothing serious at our house. Downtown was a different story, lots of damage. On a lighter note my Georgia Bulldogs prevailed and won the SEC basketball tourney having to play 3 games in two days. Go Dawgs!

It was a crazy weekend. We live in the northeast suburbs and had things going on all around us but nothing serious at our house. Downtown was a different story, lots of damage. On a lighter note my Georgia Bulldogs prevailed and won the SEC basketball tourney having to play 3 games in two days. Go Dawgs!

How about them Dawgs!!!!:woohoo:

No damage at my house but my husband was at work at Phillips Arena when it all broke loose. Several people had to be rescued from the falling stuff and literally drug into the arena from off the sidewalk. They lost some of the roof but miracle of miracles the Hawks won the game. Our downtown area is pretty bad but outside of the city it's not too bad. Thanks for asking.

Thanks, he's great. They were very lucky. The Georgia Dome and some other areas had a lot more damage. I think the last time a tornado touched down in Atlanta was 1880.:confused3

Hey guys! We had some bad weather up this way on Saturday. I thought we left this crazy spring time weather behind us when we left Dallas!! Ugh! We had an 80 foot pine tree fall at a neighbors house. We only had a few limbs fall thank goodness! The only upside is that my hall closet was cleaned out really fast which forced me to organize it better when I put everything back in! ;)

My DS goes to GA Tech and he said they had no damage on campus and didn't even know about the tornado until Saturday morning when he was on the way to the airport to come home for spring break. I guess the spring break timing worked out well since the SEC had to move to GA Tech to finish the tournament.

We were just in Atlanta on Saturday. We left North Alabama about 11am and kind of followed the storms there. By the time I set up camp at Stone Mountain they were all gone.

We are 20 minutes NE of Atlanta...so we got the big storms and lots of wind, but thank God we missed the tornados. My neighbor and I were calling each other through the night (as both hubbys travel) and letting each other know if we needed to take the kids to the basement. Her last call was at 3:45am to say the warning had expired for our county. Finally could sleep.

Ya I work at the power plant in euharlee.. outside cartersville, and we lost several transmission lines and it will be a month before some are replaced. Several people lost their houses and 2 lost their llives. Very sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter