You are never to old to be a kid again at Universal.....Nana’s solo trip....kind of live from Universal Orlando and elsewhere in the Universe.

I rode a magical train called Hogwarts.

4FD8E021-0837-4E46-9100-566EDF7C713C.gif

Looked at the dark Elf Kreacher in the window of 12 Grimmauld Place.
9948C7B9-4F14-47CE-A43A-083D2DFBE96D.jpeg

Walked through the wall of Diagon Alley
DB5BE8A0-C82A-4AA1-9D04-5638679A6358.gif

Looked at the Dragon on Gringotts Bank
BE62C272-3097-43B2-8084-C1BD5104E731.jpeg

3226143A-77B1-4608-A4DA-EC7D981A69B3.jpeg

I saw a Parseltongue snake at the Magical Menagerie.
4025719C-01CE-44BA-8CD7-6CCC56D1E91B.jpeg

I drank Fishy Green Ale
8C82BA56-D70A-4CE0-87CB-7908BBE4A67E.jpeg

I have some favorite characters from WWHP. One of them is
3C24823C-8371-4C20-B681-229C50AA703E.gif

She was an influential Professor. A grandmotherly figure to Harry and the other children. A woman of great character and tough as nails when she needed to be. She was a moral compass for the children and a tough witch when pushed.

AF163FE6-4A28-40A7-B4E0-8FDEE21D7025.gif

She was also an Animagus.
E2F928DF-D5A3-499B-B7A8-DAC1EEE79569.gif

I found it awesome that Jk created a wonderful character in Minerva McGonagall and Dame Maggie Smith played her brilliantly.

Thank you for taking this fun picture recap with me.

TRIP HIGHLIGHTS

My stay at Royal Pacific

Haunted Houses

Always The WWHP

Shopping for my son at Galaxy’s Edge

Having a nice shopping trip with my sister.

Nice meals out with my sister.

Meeting up with fellow Sans family members Lynne, Mac, Patty and her hubby Joe. They are all such nice people.

Spending time having fun in the parks.

Just getting away to Universal and letting the kid in me come out and play.

Universal Orlando is a wonderful place to vacation for both young and old. Solo travelers and families.

There are beautiful Resorts to choose from for every wallet.

There are a wide range of restaurants serving really good food.

Universal Orlando is a wonderful place to have a fun relaxing vacation.

Until next year
9F402E7B-EDAB-40CC-82AD-8F737B2AAE07.gif

Last edited:
I have some favorite characters from WWHP. One of them is
View attachment 536108

She was an influential Professor. A grandmotherly figure to Harry and the other children. A woman of great character and tough as nails when she needed to be. She was a moral compass for the children and a tough witch when pushed.
View attachment 536114

She was also an Animagus.
View attachment 536115

I found it awesome that Jk created a wonderful character in Minerva McGonagall and Dame Maggie Smith played her brilliantly.

Thank you for taking this fun picture recap with me.

TRIP HIGHLIGHTS

My stay at Royal Pacific

Haunted Houses

Always The WWHP

Shopping for my son at Galaxy’s Edge

Having a nice shopping trip with my sister.

Nice meals out with my sister.

Meeting up with fellow Sans family members Lynne, Mac, Patty and her hubby Joe. They are all such nice people.

Spending time having fun in the parks.

Just getting away to Universal and letting the kid in me come out and play.

Universal Orlando is a wonderful place to vacation for both young and old. Solo travelers and families.

There are beautiful Resorts to choose from for every wallet.

There are a wide range of restaurants serving really good food.

Universal Orlando is a wonderful place to have a fun relaxing vacation.

Until next year
View attachment 536144

Such a Fantastic report!!!!!!!!!!

I recall Lynne mentioning meeting up with you, wished I would have thought then to try to get together to say hello.....

Universal really is a superb destination, I was just saying to my wife we were there 11 days on our last trip and we never got the urge to go off site for anything and we were never bored with things to do onsite, that says something for how wonderful Universal Orlando Resort is!!!

Thank for a great report!!!!!

for sharing your vacation days with us!

you have a great writing style.

Thank you Mac.

Thank you again for the wonderful pictures. You have given me many ideas to check out next trip. It looked like a fantastic trip:) Thanks for making this covid-world a little better.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope your next trip to Universal is a magical one.

This trip report has been a joy! Thank you for sharing all the special details of your lovely trip. It has been a much needed respite from our day-to-day lives! 🥰

Thank you for reading along. I’am so glad you enjoyed it.

Rare crystal indeed, my sons are excited to finally do the light saber thing!!!

I’am looking forward to taking my son and grandson to Galaxy’s Edge. My son has been a Star Wars fan since he was a little boy. I’am Looking forward seeing him and grandson make a light saber at Savi’s Workshop. It’s a must do for a Star Wars fan. While I was at Galaxy’s Edge the CM at Savi’s said they were going to be adding one or two more draws of options to build the light sabers soon.

I’am sure your sons will love it.

Such a Fantastic report!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

I recall Lynne mentioning meeting up with you, wished I would have thought then to try to get together to say hello.....

I would have enjoyed meeting you and your family. I’am sure our paths will cross in the future. It is so nice to meet fellow Sans family members.

Universal really is a superb destination, I was just saying to my wife we were there 11 days on our last trip and we never got the urge to go off site for anything and we were never bored with things to do onsite, that says something for how wonderful Universal Orlando Resort is!!!

Thank for a great report!!!!!

You are so right. It is a wonderful destination. So glad to hear you all had such a wonderful time on your vacation there.

Thank you for your kindness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!