• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You all are my family :-)

mistyt

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
I wanted to give you all an official THANK YOU! I've been a regular on the Theme Park/Attractions board, and have finally joined the WISH board. I'm only 20 years old, and at my heaviest was 195 pounds. I'm only 5 foot tall and I carry my weight well, but it is time for a change!

I'm a college student and rarely have the motivation to exercise but after reading so many inspirational posts on this thread I've gained the inspiration and motivation i need!

Thank you all for being so supportive, for being my pseudo-family, and for encouraging me on along the way. You are all wonderful and I'm so lucky to have been able to join such a great group! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter